Where do you girls post your ads now?

The question is, how do you know why a person was banned from a site? Do staff members consult with you and give you their reason for doing so?

My major fault for being banned was reporting a NCNS by provider who, unbeknownst to me or I would not have even inquired about seeing her, had ck1942 wrapped around her little finger. According to my PMs back and forth with ck1942, he told me not to mention that she NCNSed me or even her name again or he would ban me for life. Another little tidbit, I reported to him that another hobbyist outed me and sent him the link that proved it. Instead of banning the outer, he deleted the entire thread it was on. His PM response to me was that it was too bad and if I did not like it (being outed), leave the site. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I assumed it was your constant bashing of the staff management, I mean, you are doing it here too...STILL.
I assumed it was your constant bashing of the staff management, I mean, you are doing it here too...STILL. Originally Posted by Stroking_U
Why do you continue to make this thread about me? This thread is about provider ads.

Also, I do not bash management, there are some good,fair and unbiased mods on Eccie. There are also a few pocket mods that give power trip points and bans that have nothing to do with actual site violations and everything to do with cool kid cliques. They should be called out.
Why do you continue to make this thread about me? This thread is about provider ads. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Right, and you've made it about YOU starting off with Post #8 and posted mostly about how awful life is for you on the boards which has derailed thread from BLM's post #4..

If you and the others can't keep it on track with what the OP asks, then start your own thread about how much life sucks for you on the Boards.

The only posts relative so far to 18 posts on this thread are 2,3,7,10,15.

Give the guy what hes asking for or shove off.
Oh2, p411, tryst, Twitter, private delights
Pink is a pretty color on you Laura!

I use Oh2 a lot because there is no limit to posting but still Love P411. Im on eccie all the time but dont have much conversations and post anymore.
Since we're talking OH2, how does one get access? Specifically, I know no one on here - how do you get someone to vouch for you? Do you go ask a provider like getting verified?

I go, I see the terms of signup, I leave. Probably short sighted but it's where I live. I'm old and a little grumpy about jumping thru hoops.
A question that’s actually related to the topic: ladies, what would you say is the percentage of business you get from the different advertising sites you use?
eroticmonkey, kitty ads, adult look, Adult search althpigh they are ridiculous with the price increases.
i am lucky.. ive been around quite awhile so i have a big list of longtime regulars who keep me busy

but i like p411 best
i am lucky.. ive been around quite awhile so i have a big list of longtime regulars who keep me busy

but i like p411 best Originally Posted by DallasRain
I concur.

If a provider has been around long enough, she should have enough regulars to keep her too busy to worry about placing ads. Those providers who have been around a long time and place ads all the time on the various sites to do so are probably dependent on one time clients for the vast majority of their business stemming from the fact that their service is below average, but keeping that ad fresh and standing out by deceptive baiting tactics to keep her phone ringing.

A hobbyist that has been around for a bit would notice that of the hundreds and hundreds providers that are out there, the reality is, the majority of the provider ads are placed by the same few handfuls of providers. That is a very telling sign!
oh2, p411, tryst skip the gsmes
Wrong. You don't know how to behave like a guest. You lack manners. Isn't sparkyy your new handle on oh2? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
I also believe it is. And BLM has been kicked off of OH2 also. Follow the rules on there and you have no problem. And the ads are valuable to find out about the ladies that are available.
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2021, 06:49 PM
I also believe it is. And BLM has been kicked off of OH2 also. Follow the rules on there and you have no problem. And the ads are valuable to find out about the ladies that are available. Originally Posted by newjerseyguy
I was kicked off because a old fat travelling hoe sent CK a message that I was stalking her, anybody that knows me or has read any of my 10k+ post knows that's not my style, I'll call you out publicly. She couldn't handle the going back and forth so she just went the liar route where it's rewarded

OH2 simp doesn't even investigate and banned me for what allegedly happened. It's also happened to other long time eccie members
I was kicked off because a old fat travelling hoe sent CK a message that I was stalking her, anybody that knows me or has read any of my 10k+ post knows that's not my style, I'll call you out publicly. She couldn't handle the going back and forth so she just went the liar route where it's rewarded

OH2 simp doesn't even investigate and banned me for what allegedly happened. It's also happened to other long time eccie members Originally Posted by BLM69
That sucks. You may be an arrogant, tell it like it is hobbiest that likes to push the buttons and boundaries but you’re definitely not a stalker.
Pink is a pretty color on you Laura!

I use Oh2 a lot because there is no limit to posting but still Love P411. Im on eccie all the time but dont have much conversations and post anymore. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Aww thank you sweet lady.

I forgot to mention Eros.