RV Incall?

Yeah, I wouldn't pull my car into a campground at night trying to find someone. People at campgrounds are way too nosy. It would have to be a very soundproof RV! Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Good point, sound could be an issue.
I always have background music going! Plus I'm not a screamer... more of a heavy panter, really.
As one that has traveled extensively in a RV I can say that a RV is a great way to travel. There Is nothing better than having everything that you need with you and not having to pack and unpack every time you move to the next place. It is a very large investment to make but for touring it would be a great option.

As to the question of going to a campground for an appointment, since you are a well established well reviewed provider, I think that most clients would feel ok about meeting you there. The idea of meeting at an off site location and bringing them to you may work but I think some would not be comfortable with it.

Many campgrounds require you to sign in at the gate so having many clients in the same day may throw up a flag. You would need to do your research to make sure of the policies. Also to make sure the places you pick to stay are not to far out in the middle of nowhere as most campgrounds are.

Campgrounds are often busy with people visiting but a lot of traffic will get the attention of nosy neighbors. Trailers are notorious for not being very soundproof so that is also a consideration. As mentioned in another thread you can also use some business parking lots for very short term stays. Many have cameras in their lots so you need to keep moving.
Don't want to be Debbie downer here but few things for consideration. While the nostalgia of the camp setting is fun, I would question how long you would want to do the RV tour. Having to move from campground to campground, hook and unhook, level, etc. I'm thinking it might get tiresome for you. All the blue hairs that have nothing better to do than watch their surroundings in a campground. Feels more down side than up to me if I'm in your shoes, but hell I would just be there an hour or two! I think more guys are going to feel more comfortable in a hotel just to be honest with you.
I've always thought it is a great idea. My last kid is almost grown and would love to do some traveling, see some museums, research some genealogy. We must think out of the box in the playground.
  • cboat
  • 05-22-2017, 08:22 PM
It sounds interesting, but I feel like lone vehicles coming and going from an RV at a campground might attract undue attention. With hotels, people are constantly in and out, so it's easier to get in and out without attracting too much attention. On the other hand, there's a certain novelty to campground sex that makes it more fun. Originally Posted by JdeHog
We camp a lot. There are always people coming and going, but a lone female camper with nothing but individual male visitors might raise a few questions.
Location, season, safety, does the means justify the coast. Alot of stuff we know you thinking about. In end the choice is yours. More work for set up and eyes watching- no more judgmental check out clerks and always less risk of bed bugs
Just make sure to avoid the trailer park camp grounds. If there is a tornado within 100 miles it will hit the trailer park. When will people learn that god hates trailer parks.
  • kman
  • 05-22-2017, 10:21 PM
Your gonna need a driver for that big machine
Just make sure to avoid the trailer park camp grounds. If there is a tornado within 100 miles it will hit the trailer park. When will people learn that god hates trailer parks. Originally Posted by Btkj30
Lol, that's great, Btkj30.

Well, despite the fact that I feel I have all the potential kinks worked out with viable solutions, if the clients feel that being in an RV poses an issue… My incall wouldn't be much of an incall without hobbyists who are willing to come to it.

That's highly disappointing. It seemed like such a fantastic adventure. I love sitting around a good campfire.
Meeting a client at a location and bringing him to the RV is a good way to get robbed or worse. RV cost more than your average house in Arkansas. Why don't you rent one and go to some places you like to see.and camp out in the RV and hobby in the motel.to spend all that money I don't think you will get a good return on your investment​. But if your going to retire that's different.by the way I've been in all 48 Continental states I could be your tour guide.
Your gonna need a driver for that big machine Originally Posted by kman
Use that driver and make it a mobile incall. Pick up client and drive around for an hour or so. One downside, gas might cost more than the session at 3 gallons to the mile.

Outfit the RV with a bunch of cameras, start up a site and call it something like Female RV Agent. This could be done in the campground or while mobile and can help offset the cost of the RV.
I've been contemplating getting a nice RV for touring for quite some time. One of the nicer, larger models with slides, separate bedroom, etc.

I wanted to get some opinions from the gentleman on this. Would you feel uncomfortable coming to a campground to visit a provider in a nice RV versus a traditional hotel incall? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Hey Ginger, this is a good idea. You will figure out a way to make it work. I promise. This is on my agenda as well! Thank you for posting this. You read my mind! Lol. One could just rent one already parked at on RV site. A camp ground RV site that accepts renting an RV by the day, or week? Then You could of course, go pick up the gentelman and drive him in. This would put you in control. Not him. Lol. If he wants a ride back. Guess he will be on his best behavior. Or buy a used one that has would be in your budget, like fixer upper. Committing to a huge financial commitment could preset additionally monthly expenses. There is free parking in various place around the country, and Canada. So privacy would be the least of your concerns. You will figure out a solution to that. The guys here a some great ideas and some experience. So it can be done. Just -HOLD off- on the brand new, big financial contract. Beside the word depreciation comes to mind. So a used one with in your budget, or one you could pay cash for? This is what would work for me. It is on my agenda to find some one who would be willing to trade for my services, for payment of the RV. If can be done.
After reading honey Angels post just thought of another angle.Most Walmart supercenters don't mind RVs parking overnight. Be like hey baby I'm going to Wally world shopping do you need anything,well ok be back in hour or so might stop somewhere for a beer.lol
After reading honey Angels post just thought of another angle.Most Walmart supercenters don't mind RVs parking overnight. Be like hey baby I'm going to Wally world shopping do you need anything,well ok be back in hour or so might stop somewhere for a beer.lol Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Yes, Jonny, you have the idea. Good point. One could have legitimate reason to slip away. If it were my RV, a mans ball cap would be found sitting on the dash board on the passenger side. A friend mention Whole Foods markert parking lot, maybe an RV that has a holding tank for water, and solar panels on top for an independent source of electricity. Buying used RV it could be customized, and to create it to be independent from needing hook ups. Maybe one of you guys who own an RV. Could work out a trade with one of us to rent it to us. Therefore teaching us how to operate it and take care of it, and maintaince. Some thing like that?