Who's offering doubles?

I'm coming into town for a few days and could use a good 2GIRL SHOW. Who's offering? Originally Posted by Thunderstruck0069
FIFY
I offer 2girl shows w/Kendall4U, AngelaS, and Kissable Melissa

Also, is it a good idea to ask two LADIES that don't know each other if they'd be willing? Originally Posted by Thunderstruck0069
FIFY
I'm always willing to join another lady; however, I can tell you that when 2 ladies already know each other, the experience is WAY better for the gent. Escpecially if the ladies are into each other
FIFY
I offer 2girl shows w/Kendall4U, AngelaS, and Kissable Melissa

FIFY
I'm always willing to join another lady; however, I can tell you that when 2 ladies already know each other, the experience is WAY better for the gent. Escpecially if the ladies are into each other
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I can verify that Laura Lynn and Kendall4U together are so freaking much fun. I've gone back for more and I should go again!!!!!
Ditto with sexy msLaura

You can always tell when the lafies enjoy each other

AngelaS and I are actually best gal pals in RW
Me & my bestfriend Ariel Oceans are offering doubles
Me.Mercedez and I are a great duo and well known...
I can verify that Laura Lynn and Kendall4U together are so freaking much fun. I've gone back for more and I should go again!!!!! Originally Posted by micktoz
You say the sweetest things. 😘
I'm offering doubles with secret desire! We would love to come hang out with you and make sure you never forget us🖤🖤
I do doubles with AustinBre now, we were partner in Austin a few years ago and had such good chemistry that she came to Dallas to check it out. I havent had much luck with working with others.
I do doubles with Selena51, Sophia a Dane and Kira sweets.
Available with imsosincere
I would definitely like to have the opportunity to disappoint not one, but two, women simultaneously, lol.
Me & petite lil' latina Evelyn do doubles on Tues/Thurs & Saturdays! Just text me for pics!💋