Cuckold Fantasies!

Lana,

Here is an article on the subject of cuckold that explains a little more and touches on the topics you mention.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...llectuals.html Originally Posted by Elysa Scott

WOW
If I was married, not sure how I'd feel about watching another man with my wife, while I was not able to enjoy. While I've enjoyed FMF in civvie life, never been MFM. Fantasized about it with a couple of former lovers, but it never happened. Watching another couple perform live, maybe friends, maybe strangers however, has lots of appeal. A live show and a bottle of lube...and I'd be off to the races!

One thing is definitely true for me though. Having to make decisions every business day; where to take a client for lunch or dinner, what hotel to accommodate the sales team, what to do to motivate staff, how to survive in down markets, what margins are accepatble on a sale, who's performing and who's slacking...just to name a very few on the easy decisions...make me appreciate a woman who can take charge BCD when I just don't want to decide and direct. Not domination, but "go down on me now, f**k me, type commands can be sexy as hell. Not always, but it can be a delight following rather than leading....
Her hubby's kicks were in having her come home and tell him everything we did...Now, that's not exactly cuckolding as I understand it, but it had the element of his getting his kicks knowing another man was "using his woman" as he put it.

Incredible turn-on for me, for her, and for good old hubby. Originally Posted by asianbkktraveler
This is absolutely cuckolding! Cucks do not have to be present to feel the psychological elements of having their wives/girlfriends sleep with someone better, bigger, more manly, etc. Some of those feelings are even deepened by not being able to participate or watch and sitting at home with zero control over the situation only to be regaled with stories or made to pleasure her orally after the fact.

Loved the article, but one issue I take is the idea that the cuck is the one setting up these trysts, for most the bigger thrill is the lack of control over the situation, and not about making these choices for his cuckoldress.

Chastity devices and denial are also often part of this. Being unable to have sexual pleasure while your slut wife is finding hers wherever she pleases is often a major aspect.

Cuckold relationships are ideal for me, as I get to utilize both sides of my sexual nature, I can be the Domme to my cuck, while also being able to find pleasure in being submissive to a more powerful man, or men!
LOL! You know the drill......ask our lovely redhead! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
WOOHOO!!!!!!! ANY TIME!!!!!!!
I "left the treat" for the husband several times at swinger getoethers; but it was a couple I'd known for years from one fo the clubs. He'd sit in a chair while I fucked his wife and, when I was ready to cum, pull out, rip off the condom and splatter my load on her pussy. My part of the gig was to let him watch me fucking her and then, after I unloaded on her, get out opf the room so they could have "their fun" in private.

He was a fairly successful businessman, she was a stay-at-home Mom that enjoyed getting out on the dance floor and stripping down for a butt-naked dance now and then. I always thought that his part in the MFM scenario we enjoyed was to be in a submissive role (which he wasn't in real life) so he could do something different. I was ok with it b/c I got to fuck his smokin' hot wife and cum on her. What they did with it after I left the room was their fun!
After a couple of calls and an email or two I would like to borrow the spot light for a moment to clarify I am happy to share what I have learned about this subject with others, but this is not something I offer.

if this isnt too old, this is something i am all about experimenting with, any providers or individuals who want to pursue this in private, message me!