Adult Theater's Reviews...

And Bliss can be found where? Originally Posted by regmand
9109 John West Carpenter Freeway, basically 183 and Regal Row area.
A LOT of thugs and the thug element at Bliss.

Lido too seedy and nasty. Thursday nite might be an interesting field trip.

Very difficult to score a woman at any ABS.
OK, you have to understand that ALL of these places are for people like us, that have a different sexual drive.

Yes, most are sex addict, or people who like fringe sexual activities.

And a lot of us are males. I would say 90% or more are males, and many are gay men.

BUT I dont think people there are thugs. A lot look thuggish, but the great majority are well behaved. I have been there many times, fucking a girl, pulling a train, and no one has ever been rude or, if told not to approach, disregarded or threatened anyone.

That said, you have to be street smart in this places, since problems do occur. Never to me, but yes, it happens.

And yes, it is very difficult to score a woman, but not impossible.

You can pay for pussy two ways, in cash or time. Either way, you have to work hard for it.
Things may happen; but for the most part people just want to do their business and keep their heads down. No one wants to attract LEO; then no one can make money and have fun.
And there are couples and girls that are regulars, show up every week or two, and there are people that wait for them to show up and have fun.
There is a blond that loves bukakke and post in CL when she is available.

The allure of the voyeur is very strong in a small segment in our population
I gave up the theaters in favor of CL. The scores are just about as frequent if not higher, but the quality is so much better. You also get the benefit of callbacks which never ever happened at the theaters.