MSOG attitude

You pay for an hour, you can spunk your load as many times as you're able to, doesn't bother me one bit! x
You pay for an hour, you can spunk your load as many times as you're able to, doesn't bother me one bit! x Originally Posted by Valerie
You are awesome.
You pay for an hour, you can spunk your load as many times as you're able to, doesn't bother me one bit! x Originally Posted by Valerie
You are awesome. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Valerie dear, if that means what I think it means.....Then I agree with MB!!
I agree totally, it's funny to hear some chatter about the rate is for her time, how you choose to use it is up to you and then the same ones will argue they have a limit on the shots. I guess they would make better politicians than hookers.
2 per hour is the average. I used to cap it at that but I've been a little more flexible with a few lately.
I don't offer MSOG on "dates" any less than an hour anyway. Originally Posted by Shayla

My tag line says it all for me. Main reason why I book 2+ hours appointments.
I would defiantly need msog with these hot women!! I would probably pop first after the door opened. Haha
  • Isis
  • 03-16-2012, 12:12 AM
I never understood why a provider won't allow MSOG when the client pays for time. I don't mind if the guy is capable. My service is different though as I specialize in massage and know how to make guys have the most amazing full body orgasm that renders them lifeless for a good 5-10 minutes after. I'm ok with a before and after, but the guy doesn't get the same intensity, or sometimes I make the first one so amazing that a second within an hour is not possible. As long as the client is happy when leaving, then my job is complete.
I know of a couple of providers who don't offer it. From what I have seen/heard the younger providers tend to be the one pop and get out the hell out. Not saying all younger providers are like that, but I have seen a lot of them that are.
I know of a couple of providers who don't offer it. From what I have seen/heard the younger providers tend to be the one pop and get out the hell out. Not saying all younger providers are like that, but I have seen a lot of them that are. Originally Posted by KenMonk

A lot are like that get you in and out asap. The next appointment is waiting in the parking lot.I have heard them on the phone as i was dressing with 20 left on the clock that she would be ready in a few minutes.Rookie mistakes lol
I always worry that after thr first load, i cant get it up or finish again in time within the session. Maybe it's my own mental pressure, but i havent had a provider who would allow me that opportunity yet. Soon i hope!
i gotta think the second she says hello or smiles i'm expoding and if i am able to hold out past that the first piece of clothing [even if its a sock] that comes off i'm done. now if i am lucky to get back up i might last a lot longer than the 4 hour they talk about in the commercial. i gotta think if you told the doctor you have been hard for 24 hours straight he would smile and say you must have met shayla.
2 per hour is the average. I used to cap it at that but I've been a little more flexible with a few lately.
I don't offer MSOG on "dates" any less than an hour anyway. Originally Posted by Shayla
My kind of women