Strapon ...

I have done it one time and love it!
wonder how it would be with a feeldoe?
I had a young lady try a feeldoe one night with me. Neither of us enjoyed it as the feeldoe just seemed too hard for her to control.
I dont like the feeldo. The pic of the purple double one I posted works awesome
The rubber ones are definitely the best. the hard ones are crazy painful. The rubber latex ones slide right in... LOL
Strapons and dildos is all i have tried so far but its time for the real thing like this

https://tampawhtbottom4bbc.tumblr.com/

Breed and BBC spit roasted !if that makes me a fag so what i havent even tried it yet but i have made my mind up to have a BBC spit roast for me by the end of the month .
100% sub bottom boi for BBC only im going to be !!!

Yes !

BBC for me now please !!!

https://floridajackofspades.tumblr.c...all-black-dick
The harness makes all the difference. Don't settle for a cute looking one if you want it to actually stay in place. Happy to give you my crappy harness if anyone wants to try. Also a great harness has adjustable rings for the toy it's holding.
Oh and most guys want to start with like a 1" diameter. They don't believe us that bigger is better.
I like my toys longer than thicker. I like it to hit my prostate but not make me feel like I'm going to need stitches the next day. Nothing hotter than a beautiful woman with a open mind doing some pegging. I don't need to be aggressively pounded. just a nice thrust from a neutral or submissive lady is all it takes to get me to get edged and ready.
I love when a woman pegs while another more innocent woman watches. One time I got pegged and 4 girls sat around and watched. That was something else. I got a little stage fright at the end, but that was definitely hot! so bring a friend!
That would be fun. I'll demonstrate on you and all the other girls can come watch ? Fun!!
Mmmmm....pegging....one of my favorites and something I get to do atleast once a week...
Many kinks fulfilled in my playroom....
That would be fun. I'll demonstrate on you and all the other girls can come watch ? Fun!! Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
ok! :-)
Joni HappyMassage ... That’s sexy hot but we can up the intensity by having them come take their turns with me after they watch you show them how it’s done. You can help guide them and really take a hands on approach to teaching them the art of pegging.
For those that have been around the last 8-10 years and know me, you know I have one kinky as fuck imagination, and one thing I absolutely crave is being pounded (pegged) by a sexy, gorgeous woman wearing a big fat strapon.

So there is and has been this stigma that a guy who likes to be pegged is secretly gay or something, and that is totally untrue. It is not about wanting a cock, it is about submitting to a woman, giving her all of the control - if you are familiar with BDSM, submission is very common.

One of the greatest pleasures is to allow a woman who has never used a strapon (or even been dominant) on a guy but it is something she has thought about doing but never found a guy or maybe she did but just hasn’t taken that plunge - neither of which is a bad thing. But once she does, and realizes how powerful the control feels and what it does to her, that is as they say, priceless.

So, any ladies out there that want to try it out for the first time, or any ladies that absolutely totally enjoy pegging a guy and need some practice? Originally Posted by hookem69horns

Then there a few of us that have became so JADED and seemly think that sometimes taking a rubber cock instead of a real one would be just another failed attempt at not knowing what in life is meant for ones ass [ mine] .

I have never ever even touched another mans penis before but having gotten the SHAFT from one to many a scamming SO or gal in jen .

That maybe just maybe ???????
I would be down for a double or triple team if there is a team out there. Would also be down with a group, few dudes few strapon ladies!
I'll get the room

Anyone?