Providers and Hobbyist, do you prefer outcall or incall?

incalls as long as it is a nice clean place.
Hotel incalls are okay if they are of better qaulity.
Plus the ladies charge less for incall.
what dredd said +1
  • fawn
  • 01-08-2010, 11:47 AM
I prefer in call...I feel more comfortable in my own place, where I can dress
the way I want, so I am looking gorgeous when I open the door...and can offer you a drink and have candles lit and the soft music playing in the back ground....out call you have to lug every thing with you to change in and all your personal stuff you need....besides the neighbors will be jealous from all the noise coming from your room.....
I prefer outcall. I keep my apartment clean and always have refreshments for my favorite girls who come see me. And lets face it, Providers are routinely late, so if I am at home waiting instead of some hotel lobby, it's much more pleasant. And some of the incalls I have been to are in scary locations. Mine is nice and safe and gated, I always have the girls call me when they get here so I can walk the girls to and from their cars. Much more simple for me. My buddy has even seen Providers in my spare bedroom before here.
I prefer incall, apartments or upscale hotels. My theory is that a lady will be more comfortable in her own place, especially if we have never met.
Thats a hard one for me. I love them both.

Tara- A "bad" client can hurt you anytime anyplace. Always be on your p & q's. Look what happend to Jamie Young. She was at her incall.

If you decied to do outcall feel free to call and let me know where your going and when you will be finished. I dont mind at all us girls have to stick together.

-JN
Both are fine for me as well, but I would prefer incall over outcall. I agree with the points Fawn covered.
Incall all the way. I feel more in-control with the time scheduled (I am an always on-time person), the drive there, the whole 'trip thing'. I dunno' - seems more adventurous to me.

On the other hand, I am more comfortable in my residence.

Hmm............. Yep - incall it is!
  • selot
  • 01-08-2010, 02:54 PM
I have done many outcalls and incalls. Personally I prefer to have the ladies come to me (outcall) however that doesn't always seem to work into my time schedule. Plus the fact that I live a long way from where most of the ladies live.

Not living in Dallas, I sometimes have trouble finding the incalls of the ladies. I would prefer they just give me a street address so I can put it in the GPS instead of giving me a general area, because I don't know where most of the streets are at they are telling me to go to.
I prefer a clean incall. Having to deal with hotels and their staff isn't good, and I don't want any record of hotel rooms on my credit cards.
This is an interesting thread for me. I travel quite a bit for business and I prefer outcall to my hotel when on the road. Mainly because I don't know the areas of town well enough to know if it is safe. I feel more comfortable in my hotel and only stay in 5 star accommodations.

However if I am hobbying closer to home, I prefer incall as I also believe that the ladies are probably more comfortable in their own surroundings and living here all my life, I know what type of incall area I am walking into.
I prefer outcalls to my house as I am single, but typically prefer to stretch my dollars by going to incall locations. The first time is always a little weird as there is the uncertainty as to whether we will click as well as how nice their incall is. After that, it is no big deal at all. I would advise as I have seen some providers on here mention, to only see hobbyists outcall with whom you know. I think that is reasonable and prudent for your comfort and safety. Some (Go Berkleigh!) are cool doing outcall from the outset. Hopefully she has not had any uncomfortable moments, and you won't either if you start.
Only time I opt for an outcall to my location is when I'm out of town, which doesn't happen often.

I am very forgetful, i hate packing bags, and obsessing over if i packed everything, so for me incall is better. And i just feel safer.
Thats a hard one for me. I love them both.

Tara- A "bad" client can hurt you anytime anyplace. Always be on your p & q's. Look what happend to Jamie Young. She was at her incall.

If you decied to do outcall feel free to call and let me know where your going and when you will be finished. I dont mind at all us girls have to stick together.

-JN Originally Posted by Jade Nicole
Thanks so much girl.