Hooker & Hoobyist Confession ThreAD

Father please forgive me for answering an earlier thread.. from .."norman"..
I was not thinking right..I was desperate for information..I accually didn't think about.."the dark side" ..

Forgive me for I shall live another day.

I get it now.." bat shit crazy!!"
Forgive me father...

That’s right three for the price of one! (Cost: 1 handle!) I keep noticing Rockerrick/ Assfucker / Warhead stalking certain board members. When one of these board members would post, it wouldn’t be long before one of them came along. SL called them the “Usual Suspects”
So after doing “EXACTLY” what Rockerrick/ Assfucker / Warhead did, I get banned. A life Time Ban. Now isn’t that interesting. Am “I” the only one that’s had a bandle? Hell no. Yet a “Life Time Ban. Now Rockerrick/ Assfucker / Warhead are still posting away. When reported nothing happens. Something tells me it’s because the higher ups know Rockerrick/ Assfucker / Warhead is going to be back anyway. Rockerrick/ Assfucker / Warhead and I have made it clear that there most certainly is no way to stop it.
So what started out as exposing this short coming came back to bite me in the ass. But that’s ok. The board is fun. I’ve enjoyed it. Lots of guys are here for its purpose which is to share information. It’s those select few that make it an issue. Like “Larry The Cable Guy” said… “I can do this all day”. But I won’t. I’ll be riding off into the sunset before long. Just seems a waste not to use all these “bandles”.
So again my issue really isn’t with Rockerrick/ Assfucker / Warhead but with the site itself for allowing this kind of corruption and unfairness. There is a reason some people are here. Other sites will not put up with this BS. Thinck what this site might be like for a moment without COED! Just ladies posting ADS. Guys doing reviews. John Lennon said it best…. “Imagine”.
Is Rockerrick/ Assfucker / Warhead an ass hat? Hell yes! Is he worth a mini series of videos? Hell yes! Does it bother him? Who knows… but it’s fun. Like my handle states “Life Is 2 Short”. We all need to laugh more.
So in ending… Rockerrick/ Assfucker / Warhead 9 videos to date. More coming. Some might say I’m “fucking” him. Am I? If so what the hell I get three for 1. Maybe more. Who knows. In 7 plus years I never did that before. Hell and I thought I did most everything.

Still Looking you did that to yourself.
You outed his real name 3 times.
You would have only been banned a year but you kept outing in national forum after you were banned the first time.
Now you’re just a whack a mole.

Buh bye fatty!

You sure showed them
Still Looking you did that to yourself.
You outed his real name 3 times.
You would have only been banned a year but you kept outing in national forum after you were banned the first time.
Now you’re just a whack a mole.

Buh bye fatty!

You sure showed them Originally Posted by WARHEAD
I know its your style to just keep posting the same bull shit over and over hoping people who don't know believe it. The truth is I posted TWO videos in both Austin & National making fun of "YOU". They were NOT videos made by me but rather videos that I found published on Youtube. Both made fun of you being a "little guy".

Ricky your a liar! Either you lied about your name socially here on the board or you lied to the MODS / ADMINS as to what your name really might be. Like in the past you've proven your a liar. You lied about Whispers charity and falsely accused him of cheating children. Then you admitted you lied. Sure Whispers a stand up guy forgave you but the fact remains your a liar. You'll stop at nothing to try and get back at someone when you get pussed. Especially when you champion one of these hookers giving you free pussy. Your a real winner Rockerrick / Assfucker / Warhead!

Sit back and relax Ricky. Enjoy the videos all in good fun. I would NEVER knowingly hurt or out you. now I do have a saying...

I can't stop them from coming but I'll slow their departure!

Go head Ricky pound on that RTM button! Oh and call me fat again lmfao

Everyone watched you self destruct in national fat man.
You were banned and decided to show them that you would do what you want.
So you reposted your outing.
Well that got you lifetime banned. Congratulations!
You have to be the stupidest fat man alive.

Countdown to outing trolls new lifetime ban?
5 4 3 2 1

Buh bye fat man.
Everyone watched you self destruct in national fat man.
You were banned and decided to show them that you would do what you want.
So you reposted your outing.
Well that got you lifetime banned. Congratulations!
You have to be the stupidest fat man alive.

Countdown to outing trolls new lifetime ban?
5 4 3 2 1

Buh bye fat man. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
It's hard to spot me huh? lmfao

• sydmo
  • 03-13-2018, 09:19 PM
I misread it. My apologies! Low on brain fuel this morning. It was an early one.

Originally Posted by CubanAva
no worries sweetie, hell, I been guilty of mis readin shit more than most. Thanks for the polite reply
  • sydmo
  • 03-13-2018, 09:21 PM
Yes beautiful he isn't scared of some BBW Originally Posted by Britttany_love
thanks Beautiful, we need to make out soon
  • sydmo
  • 03-13-2018, 09:29 PM
Even I must admit. Somewhat funny and humorous post Claire. Far better than your usual "+1" post.... Originally Posted by Little Monster
come on mane, I'm an old lame ass dude, I love me some Claire, but I sure as the fuck aint her I kinda started liking your honest no BS post lately, don't get goofy man
thanks Beautiful, we need to make out soon Originally Posted by sydmo
You got it! I will wear your favorite lipstick
Father forgive me. I broke down and I met my first TS provider. I couldn't help myself. I even posted a review!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2345338
Father? We no need no steenken father! I gots me a saint jude medal; protector of lost souls and impossible causes! I don't know what good it'll do me, I'm not really religious. Of course I'll probably pay dearly when I die. Anyway, the medal tells you I need forgiveness. Take me into your ample bossom Ms. Austin Ellen! and comfort me!
Sl, still stalking Rick.. Get over it. Rick does not swing that way. Sl, stay with mata. I hear you bottom really good for him.
Wait so who’s really behind these accounts cuzzzz it’s kinda annoying
Why are they deleting post? Love him or hate him, his post are kind of funny.