Dak Prescott and "his money"

He won’t play again until 2022 at the earliest.

Dak’s a good guy. Hate it for him. His agent really screwed him. Hope he had insurance for something like this. Will be interesting to see what the cowboys do with him now. Originally Posted by dallasfan
How did his agent "really screw him?" Dak's a grown man. Do I hope Dak recovers? Yes. Do I wish a broken ankle on him? That's football.

People overvalue themselves including me. Dak could have taken Jerry's offer and hoped he made up the difference in endorsement deals.
Dak is not a top 3 qb in the league. He might be top 10. His agent gave him some bad advice by not taking the contract as offered. It was more than fair.

He should have gotten an insurance policy as a hedge. Who knows if he will ever be the same.

The jones family is terribly loyal. So it would not surprise me to see them sign him anyways.
  • grail
  • 10-12-2020, 08:35 PM
Whatever. Dak had has chance to sign for a guaranteed $100+ mil back in July but he passed out of greed. And he's already made roughly $3.62 mil on a rookie deal & about $31.4 mil this year on the franchise tag and possibly $37.7 mil with next year's franchise tag if he comes back healthy. Can't say I feel remotely sorry for him because even if he never plays again he'll still be be better off than 97% of the population. So screw the poor Dak sentiments.
Heh... and y'all now have freaking Dalton at the helm. The man who couldn't even win in Cincinnati... in a division that included the freaking Browns FFS.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2020, 02:58 PM
Not any more

DiNucci is the Cowboys QB
and Jerry is ecstatic - he wants to lose them all for the first pick in the draft - Clemson QB Lawrence!
That’s probably the best thing right now.

This team is a mess. All the high paid players are either injured or stinking it up.