Location?

+1
YOU set your rates
Bugle makes a good point that Austin is a bit cheaper than one would expect for a city as expensive and popular. Guys here like to haggle or tell us what we should be charging. There are beautiful and talented girls charging anywhere from a toaster oven trade up to prices similar to NYC etc. I think as long as you feel good about your rates and you are bringing in the kind of clientele you are looking for them keep on keepin on! Originally Posted by lizshue81
However, and this is just food for thought, you mention that you're not pulling the clientele that you are looking for. And a person running their own business, if something needs fixing, then you should analyze your incoming problems, find possible solutions, then act on them.

For example:
- want to keep your current rates? Put more effort into PR. Investigate your menu. Deal with the lower volume.
- want to increase your volume? Lower your rate to beat your competitors. Put more effort into PR. Strike deals to increase overall net gain.
I am just going to say it,, high volume young girl usually equals pimped out.. gots to keep da cash rollin' . if I am wrong, then I apologize,

you are not my age range, still high volume is not something to let everyone know...
However, and this is just food for thought, you mention that you're not pulling the clientele that you are looking for. And a person running their own business, if something needs fixing, then you should analyze your incoming problems, find possible solutions, then act on them.

For example:
- want to keep your current rates? Put more effort into PR. Investigate your menu. Deal with the lower volume.
- want to increase your volume? Lower your rate to beat your competitors. Put more effort into PR. Strike deals to increase overall net gain. Originally Posted by neogizmo
Yes I agree. I think it's important to look at big picture and long term goals in order to make decisions about rates and volume. Plan backward from those goals and adjust if you aren't on track to accomplish them. Good examples neo.
TBH, my only turn off was the fact that I had seen so many reviews in such a short time frame.

Nevertheless, you're exceptionally pretty, and just my type, that was the only thing (the high volume) that deterred me from pulling the trigger.