Robyn Rylie Sin

You guys have a hard time reading understanding an comperhending but thats your problem. Originally Posted by j4j4
Dude, if you're the one who is crying about repayment in services or about cash from a hooker, you're the one with a problem with everything in life...especially basic comprehension of common sense.

Try "comperhending" that shit...
I am now super impressed with RRS in that she kept her word and repayed that entire loan with 70 (that is a lot) sessions.
Name another provider with that kind of amazing integrity. OMG.... 70 off the clock... sessions paid in full!
Trump and Hillary dont have that kind of integrity... Instead, they each might only fuck...... things up rather than pay down debt.

ROBYN RYLIE SIN FOR PRESIDENT
She will bang this country back into shape!
  • BLM69
  • 07-22-2016, 08:05 PM
She owes me $6,000 an ncns very simple Originally Posted by j4j4
That's a lot of good fine pussy she owes, you should have known better than to trust a hooker with so much $$$$$$X10 I can guess how this story will end, we've seen it plenty of times before.
I'm sorry to be off subject, but where is this "Relax" place Robyn started at? I recently read Noelle Love started there too.
  • j4j4
  • 07-23-2016, 07:45 AM
Yes this one ended badly but I have done it before and i have done it since and the girls always did what they said they would. Since 2009 because I'm in the wholesale furniture and mattress business I have bartered with 11 other girls and it always worked out because i think 90% of the girls will do as they say at least that has been my experience.
  • NYr
  • 07-23-2016, 08:08 AM
Yes this one ended badly but I have done it before and i have done it since and the girls always did what they said they would. Since 2009 because I'm in the wholesale furniture and mattress business I have bartered with 11 other girls and it always worked out because i think 90% of the girls will do as they say at least that has been my experience. Originally Posted by j4j4
90% success indicates you probably most of the time don't furnish a whole apartment....that is different (for both sides....including your risk).

Overall the info is valuable for other to know, but get over it....you took a chance and lost. We have all paid ahead in some sort for a session and got taken...it is a lesson we all need to learn ourselves no matter how much others warn us....that damn little head wins most of the time.
Yes this one ended badly but I have done it before and i have done it since and the girls always did what they said they would. Since 2009 because I'm in the wholesale furniture and mattress business I have bartered with 11 other girls and it always worked out because i think 90% of the girls will do as they say at least that has been my experience. Originally Posted by j4j4
So you gave her free furniture that you can probably write off anyway in trade for fucking? What a deal, I never thought of this angle
  • j4j4
  • 07-23-2016, 08:23 AM
Where would i get free furniture?
Maybe something came up..20 sessions are nothing compared to the 70 she has already honored
  • j4j4
  • 07-23-2016, 10:31 AM
I said I have seen her about 70times many of which had nothing to do with bartering. You guys are making some wild assumptions that are so far from the truth but I guess thats what assumptions are and they are very amusing!
I said I have seen her about 70times many of which had nothing to do with bartering. You guys are making some wild assumptions that are so far from the truth but I guess thats what assumptions are and they are very amusing! Originally Posted by j4j4
Dude, just be happy that you saw her 70 times and go on with your life. All you did is to give her a place. Deal with it.
  • j4j4
  • 07-23-2016, 10:53 AM
I"m very happy I just like to keep the record close to the the way it is. I moved on long ago.
Why keep going on and on if you have moved on? Sorry, just had to write a sentence with 3 on's
Sorry to hear about your situation. And as it has been stated before, it's pretty easy to get ripped off once you become very comfortable with a person. You tend to let your guard down.

You also didn't state your case so clearly. This is what I now take from your comments:
It appears you have seen her 70 times since you have known her. You say those 70 times had nothing to do with any barter for services agreement. You both entered into a barter for services agreement (not sure of the value) for furniture. She honored that first agreement. You then enter into a second barter for services agreement for $6,000. You did this because of her history of honoring agreements. But on the second agreement you said she decided to stiff you.
  • j4j4
  • 07-23-2016, 11:10 AM
Your the first to state it properly.