Breadcrumbs

You wound me deep... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
And awaaaaayyyyy we go to Fav Frazes.....

wound me deep... Originally Posted by Wakeup
how far in goes the severance package? Leaving a strand of urethra and terryfold flaps. Whew
  • Tiger
  • 09-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Whores love them some Wakeup... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Indeed they do...

Attachment 686825 Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I'm only entertaining this post because I can't help but laugh at the fact that this whore is attempting to insult me, whilst her main showcase photo is a dodgy toilet selfie with an electric toothbrush in the background....Super classy.

Now run along back to the trailer park where you belong, order some mexican takeaway, and have yourself an ice cold Coca Cola, (being that that's listed as your favourite and all). Peasant.
Enchiladas with Mexican Coke!

Mmmm ....
Indeed they do...

I'm only entertaining this post because I can't help but laugh at the fact that this whore is attempting to insult me, whilst her main showcase photo is a dodgy toilet selfie with an electric toothbrush in the background....Super classy.

Now run along back to the trailer park where you belong, order some mexican takeaway, and have yourself an ice cold Coca Cola, (being that that's listed as your favourite and all). Peasant. Originally Posted by Valerie

Now that's funny , that Valerie feels the need to come rescue her hubbie.
whilst her main showcase photo Originally Posted by Valerie

attempting to insult me Originally Posted by Valerie

Now run along back to the trailer park where you belong, order some mexican takeaway, and have yourself an ice cold Coca Cola, (being that that's listed as your favourite and all). Peasant. Originally Posted by Valerie
Really??!! That's all you've got? Nik has no competition from you in the brains or wit department, that's for sure.

The "attempt" seems pretty effective. At the very least, it brought Val to this threAd, and we should all be honored he took time out from his post-op recovery to spend with us. "Sparkling water" is a much more upscale favorite drink than Coca Cola...

(gotta admit....."Whilst" is pretty classy though...and wakey quoted us some Shakespeare in another threAd, fer chrissake! Whut's next?! Wakey doin an actual review of your next swordfight?)

an electric toothbrush in the background... Originally Posted by Valerie
It removes up to 3x more plaque than normal brushing alone.
feel some lazy eye straightening coming up

or lazy a straight eye whichever
prob that toothbrush going to be jammed sideways somewhere in sightly
Indeed they do...

I wasn’t trying to insult u. And what’s wrong with a toilet? Ur mom should have stuck with just blowing the random trucker above the shitter and swallowing u vs banging him and u popping out
whores ...gunna whore