Do need Help doing s person check

Why thank you
Tow, an English teacher once responded to a kid who tried to make the point that spelling and grammar doesn't matter any more because everything is done on the internet and the net doesn't care about that stuff. The response was "Spelling and grammar do not matter on the Internet because the majority of things online do not matter. If you are trying to use the net to do something that matters, like run a business or get a job, poor spelling and grammar makes you look like a complete moron. So, do your future prospective employers and customers a favor and continue to fail my class."

You are trying to offer the services of your business and you are doing so while texting and driving. If your company received an e-mail from someone that has been making the simple mistakes you have been making and then claimed it was because they sent out the e-mail while driving, would you think of them as anything other than lazy or impatient? Would you accept there services for your business?

Also on what Lacy said, you are new here. It has nothing to do with whether or not you know how to screen people. It has to do with the fact that we do not know ANYTHING about you other than you have 10 posts and a good portion of them do not show you in a good light. Now, if you had a reputation, a few reviews and references of some of our fine ladies who can than vouche for you then we would take you seriously. As it is, you do not even have the experience with this forum to know that the majority of us who post, myself included, are sarcastic assholes who will support you if you prove you deserve it but will tear you to pieces if you prove you deserve that instead. Go back a few months and you will find a thread asking for stricter rules on grammar, enforcing the use of the noble period. It was the most hilarious thing I read online in sometime. They tore that thread asunder. So the response you're getting have little to do with grammar and more to do with how you represent yourself.

My advice: Drop it, try to make friends, take a few girls out on the town and try again later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0 Originally Posted by Vitruvian
You have mastered the art of the sales pitch! Originally Posted by TonyStark
And I thought wanna be pimps had better grammar and typing skills!

Or, ladies, I bet he will give awesome reviews in exchange for sessions, outcall so long as his mother is gone for her bingo game.
Tow, darling, I'm pretty new here--as I have noticed you are...all over the boards. Perhaps you might try toning it down a little? You come off as very defensive, as though the world is out to get you...I can see these guys are just poking a little fun or making their opinions and views known. You should heed what they say, be grateful for another perspective, rather than assume everyone is trying to make you look stupid.

Just a polite suggestion. I do hope I haven't offended you in any way, sweetie. Also, be very careful whilst posting and driving! Originally Posted by GrimRose Riam
"Everyone" didn't have anything to do with that.

Tow how are you going to screen me? I'm going to give three ref's I've seen recently. Unless you were there when I was with these three ladies I don't see how you can help in any way.

And are you going to do this out of the kindness of your heart or are you going to want to exchange your time for services or money or what?
I dont know... first off Tow... i have a brain. And bashing a woman about her "brain" because you appear to be a newbie... well wont make u friends.
Secondly- IMHO any man trying to do my screening, sounds like a pimp. I do quite well on my own and many ladies have screening techniques used for screening. Any questions I may have.. Ill take to the respected classy ladies that have been around and are educated in such issues.
Third- if i wanted a man to control who i fuck... id have a SO.
Fourth- i dont think id put my gentlemen at risk by handing their info to some strange man who admits he knows how to stalk.

Thanks.. but no thanks.
Well luscious Lacy it was an offer I put out there to help you lady's. And no I don't want money from you or any other lady I was just trying to if I could. And for who you fuck I could care less but I don't want anyone to get heart so you can act an ass and have some creep come over and do bad things to you
nvm ill contact the mods directly... just beware of this person giving you fake references trying to get your information.
I may have figured it out. Handle is Tow_mater
Ok. I have a serious question. Being that MOST of us have been doing this for over a year and MORE... how are YOU going to help us that have NEVER had a creep... never has someone hurt us... and did you know that even the most "WELL screened" gent's can turn into a rapist.. moody.. bad client at the drop of a hat? I mean, seriously... P411 can't even prevent it sometimes with gent's that have over 50 SOMETHING "OK'S" from ladies on there.

What info are you asking for some men to trust you to screen them? Employement? Address of employment? Home addy? WIFE'S NAME? First born's name? Drops of blood? Criminal history? Mother and father's name and addy's? I mean come on now. Do you honestly think that you who has never screened anyone in this TYPE OF FIELD can do better than the vet providers who have never been harmed on here? Dont think so. Much less. I read above.. sounds like a motive to get personal information on a gent so you can for somehow selfish reasons use that info. Perhaps you want to black mail someone. Make some money by having all of his info. Maybe you're going thru a nasty divorce yourself for adultery and want to ruin all the lives of men that do what you were busted for. Sounds fishy.

So yes, for being so new to this site... regardless of what you do for a living or have done for a living in regards to screening... that does NOt APPLY to this type of lifestyle. Trust me. We all have our own methods. Hence, why there are soo few alerts on someone being hurt. We do however have alerts on guy like you with sour attitudes. I totally agree with what Lacy said. You have so few alerts and most if not all are negative and full of malice. Perhaps try reinventing yourself on here and not be an ass to all your 11 or 12 posts. You might just make it on a few to see lists.. instead of making all of the DNS list out there.

Just a suggestion.
If we need help... we simply depend on each other for safety. That is what we call sisterhood. Why invite an outsider who doens't do what we do, to screen and trust our lives in your hands... or and WHY on earth would a gentlemen do so also?

Good luck.
Amber
Ok. I have a serious question. Being that MOST of us have been doing this for over a year and MORE... how are YOU going to help us that have NEVER had a creep... never has someone hurt us... and did you know that even the most "WELL screened" gent's can turn into a rapist.. moody.. bad client at the drop of a hat? I mean, seriously... P411 can't even prevent it sometimes with gent's that have over 50 SOMETHING "OK'S" from ladies on there.

What info are you asking for some men to trust you to screen them? Employement? Address of employment? Home addy? WIFE'S NAME? First born's name? Drops of blood? Criminal history? Mother and father's name and addy's? I mean come on now. Do you honestly think that you who has never screened anyone in this TYPE OF FIELD can do better than the vet providers who have never been harmed on here? Dont think so. Much less. I read above.. sounds like a motive to get personal information on a gent so you can for somehow selfish reasons use that info. Perhaps you want to black mail someone. Make some money by having all of his info. Maybe you're going thru a nasty divorce yourself for adultery and want to ruin all the lives of men that do what you were busted for. Sounds fishy.

So yes, for being so new to this site... regardless of what you do for a living or have done for a living in regards to screening... that does NOt APPLY to this type of lifestyle. Trust me. We all have our own methods. Hence, why there are soo few alerts on someone being hurt. We do however have alerts on guy like you with sour attitudes. I totally agree with what Lacy said. You have so few alerts and most if not all are negative and full of malice. Perhaps try reinventing yourself on here and not be an ass to all your 11 or 12 posts. You might just make it on a few to see lists.. instead of making all of the DNS list out there.

Just a suggestion.
If we need help... we simply depend on each other for safety. That is what we call sisterhood. Why invite an outsider who doens't do what we do, to screen and trust our lives in your hands... or and WHY on earth would a gentlemen do so also?

Good luck.
Amber Originally Posted by Amber Rain
This is very interesting because he gave amber rain and brandee69 as references yesterday when trying to see me. This person is a TROLL. Its not a secret that Amber and I are NOT FRIENDS so maybe they thought they would pass my screening and I wouldn't ask because of that THINK AGAIN ASSHAT!!
OK.. this is a new handle... yes, I've seen him. He's fine. Brandee has verified him as well. We did a double with him. He's a perfect gentleman. Regardless, of how his post came off. After emailing him and finding out why he used me as a reference.. with a new handle.. he is verified.
This place never ceases to amaze me! This guy, In a mere 3-4 post in one thread, has revealed his character to be less that admirable, shown his intelligence to be below standard, managed to piss off several providers and insulted 2 of them...all while driving down the road texting...which we all know is not the smartest thing to do. I think this board has hit an all time high...or low...! This is the most entertaining board on the Interne. Wow, I hope the providers here get a good dose of this fella, and hopefully avoid him. I'd hate to read his review with his grammatical prowess.
And by the way....I'm finally under amber! Woohoo.
No I have NEVER seen this asshat. I dont think he's new tho. Providers may not have to be personal friends on here... but, Jules, regardless you can still call or email me for a reference anytime as a sister of the provider world.. and I will always give you any references that I have gladly with no hesitation of our differences whatever they may be that you have with me.

So, to the OP... get a real life.. doubt you will ever get a real session with lying on Brandee and I being your references. Because even SHE wont vouch for you. You're a newbie and we dont do those. Especially newbies with bs post like yours all the time. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
thank u amber