It's good to be King!

Must be nice to be part of the 1%
Spam, CC
BJerk? CJohnny?
Spam, CC
Spam, CC Originally Posted by mikele
Real cute using the different "voice" Assup Ridee. You got another handle of yours banned, didn't you? All the while, going on the attack as a cover story.....accusing your very alter ego of being someone else to deflect suspicion.
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2014, 08:08 AM
I am willing to bet that he will not buy that house. If he does, I quit posting for three months....if he doesn't you do the same.

The time frame is three months after leaving office or any time before in case he does buy that house.

Another nugget is that I do not remember boardman questioning GWB's money and how he came about acquiring it.

Were one to look into it, one could deduct it was made mostly off the backs of taxpayers...

http://www.austinchronicle.com/issue...shstadium.html

Briefly, here's what happened on the Ballpark deal. Bush and his partners in the Rangers convinced Arlington officials to: Pass a half-cent sales tax to pay for 70% of the stadium; use the government's powers of eminent domain to condemn land the Rangers couldn't or didn't want to buy on the open market; give the Rangers control over what happens in and around the stadium; and allow the Rangers to buy the stadium (which cost $191 million to build) for just $60 million. Finally, after 12 years as the sole occupant and primary beneficiary of the stadium project, the Rangers, a privately owned business, can take title to the most expensive stadium ever built in Texas for the $60 million worth of rent and upkeep they will have already paid the city. Originally Posted by WTF
Where is Whirly when a bet is proposed?
Where is Whirly when a bet is proposed? Originally Posted by WTF
Where is WTF when a payment needs to be collected?
Real cute using the different "voice" Assup Ridee. You got another handle of yours banned, didn't you? All the while, going on the attack as a cover story.....accusing your very alter ego of being someone else to deflect suspicion. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
LMAO @ Don't BJerk!

I think everybody knows there's only one persons in this thread who doesn't suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder... One would think that in your case at least one of your split personalities wouldn't be a homophobic asshole!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
But Obama has been President for 6 years. Aren't the Obama's broke? How can they buy a house?
But Obama has been President for 6 years. Aren't the Obama's broke? How can they buy a house? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You just have to believe in Jesus, and tossing the bread onto the waters.

Unfortunately, it has been the taxpayers' "bread" .. and fund raising.
You just have to believe in Jesus, and tossing the bread onto the waters.

Unfortunately, it has been the taxpayers' "bread" .. and fund raising. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Were you referring to Shrubya who used "the taxpayers' bread ... and fund raising" to buy the mansion in Dallas and prior to that the sprawling Crawford ranch?
Were you referring to Shrubya who used "the taxpayers' bread ... and fund raising" to buy the mansion in Dallas and prior to that the sprawling Crawford ranch? Originally Posted by bigtex
No.

I was referring to Mr. and Ms. Obaminable.

That's what this thread is about. Not your pet peeve.

Try to keep focused on the present and the future.
No.

I was referring to Mr. and Ms. Obaminable.

That's what this thread is about. Not your pet peeve.

Try to keep focused on the present and the future. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think Obama has used the "the taxpayers' bread ... and fund raising" to buy a mansion.

If I am not mistaken, Shrubbie was the last President to do that.
I don't think Obama has used the "the taxpayers' bread ... and fund raising" to buy a mansion.

If I am not mistaken, ..... Originally Posted by bigtex
Obaminable is passing out his "favors" as you post to assure his "retirement."

If it hasn't closed, it hasn't been funded.

I guess you have a link confirming that George Bush used taxpayer money to buy the Ranch or a "mansion." And just to clarify, not one of your lame-ass political hack OP-ED blogs full of ranting bullshit.

Until you "hook up" the link, I'll be doing something more stimulating than reading your whining about Bush.
Obaminable is passing out his "favors" as you post to assure his "retirement."

If it hasn't closed, it hasn't been funded.

I guess you have a link confirming that George Bush used taxpayer money to buy the Ranch or a "mansion." And just to clarify, not one of your lame-ass political hack OP-ED blogs full of ranting bullshit.

Until you "hook up" the link, I'll be doing something more stimulating than reading your whining about Bush. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Since you were the first to bring up the idea of "the taxpayers' bread ... and fund raising" as being a source of revenue for a mansion. Why don't you supply a link that Obama is engaged in "the taxpayers' bread ... and fund raising" and once you have done so, I will do a search about Shrubbie?

I will wait for your link!