Price drop tracking methods & communication.

There is one truly reliable method. End of the month. Ladies that manage their finances are very few and far between. Rent is due, specials happen.
Mens lounge ijs... a public thread about bargain shopping is tacky Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

You are 100% correct. On the other hand many of the girl's find out what we say in the mens lounge anyway. Also any girls offering specials might see this and contact the OP.
Mens lounge ijs... a public thread about bargain shopping is tacky Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
A hooktard bazaar would be appropriate?

We need one of those just as much as we need another "wash your crack" thread. Originally Posted by Boltfan

Please leave my crack out of this ...
  • BLM69
  • 10-04-2015, 05:12 PM
There's always discounts available, just search and you will find them.
  • Ashi
  • 10-04-2015, 09:51 PM
The issue is closed,

I wasn't out looking for any general bargain opportunity but had a special target in my mind, and her special price. I opened the dialogue and it did not work out. Probably because of me. Better this way ... and I learned few things... and my "apetite" is deflected elsewhere. Nothing lost, nothing gained, except experience. Probably Jules is right, I am still learning the fine lines of the eccie etiquette.

Peace!