Who should cover the cost of President Trump's Minneapolis campaign rally?

Any person, bank, city, entity, etc. who extends credit to Trump deserves to get ripped off. His record is proven. Originally Posted by Lapdog
The countries that loan money to a nation that is 24 trillion in debt is different...correct little doggie
I know you don't deal with that kind of financial risk...since you're financially pure
The countries that loan money to a nation that is 24 trillion in debt is different...correct little doggie
I know you don't deal with that kind of financial risk...since you're financially pure Originally Posted by bb1961
You are absolutely right, junior. It appears that we finally agree about something.
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2019, 05:01 PM
Agreed - candidates should contractually pay a reasonable fee for security services.

And pay true costs - not an inflated figure to add profit to city coffers - and you can bet the bankrupt Kalifornia shit-sidewalk cities are looking for any funds they can get to pay for more illegals and homeless camps.
You really got to stop putting a picture of your Mama on your posts. But I bet you look like her. Bwahahahahah. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

not his mother... . that his wife!
The difference is that democrats go to safe democrat cities and the mayor believes that they benefit from a democrat visit.