WTF is wrong with Houston?

Jenny, I will see you, at no cost to you. Your a BABE
OMG!! Y'all are too funny......

I think you guys should start your own version of Gigolos...seriously..a lot of ladies need laid in the burgh!!

I think you guys should start your own version of Gigolos...seriously..a lot of ladies need laid in the burgh!! Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
My wife for one.

I think you guys should start your own version of Gigolos...seriously..a lot of ladies need laid in the burgh!! Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
This is a SERIOUS thread!

Gigalos was loosely based on the wolfpack
This is a SERIOUS thread!

Gigalos was loosely based on the wolfpack Originally Posted by amishgangster

bser and amish couldnt make it as gigalos in an old folks home
Chizzy, BSer and AG were consultants on many gigalos movies filmed in the Southside.....
  • BSer
  • 03-21-2014, 05:43 AM
bser and amish couldnt make it as gigalos in an old folks home Originally Posted by chizzy
You just say that cause you don't want us on your home turf
Jenny, I will see you, at no cost to you. Your a BABE Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Thank You Eaglehorse,
You're too generous.

You just say that cause you don't want us on your home turf Originally Posted by BSer

dont knock it bser...........those old girls that pull the dentures out are the best
dont knock it bser...........those old girls that pull the dentures out are the best Originally Posted by chizzy
Names and contact numbers please.........
Names and contact numbers please......... Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Chesty La Rue
412-xxx-xxxx

Edit by Pisterola.
Ag, why waste time. Just ask straight out to be banned. Why waste time trying to provoke someone.
?

lol
Ag, why waste time. Just ask straight out to be banned. Why waste time trying to provoke someone.
?

lol Originally Posted by Pistolero

I will assume you realize chesty la rue is a fictious name for our brother chesty and the number ag gave was made up.............if you didnt know that, get with it tex and if you did
great

texas guys are alittle slow, we know
I will assume you realize chesty la rue is a fictious name for our brother chesty and the number ag gave was made up.............if you didnt know that, get with it tex and if you did
great

texas guys are alittle slow, we know Originally Posted by chizzy
Fuck............ That would explain why the girl yells at me, calls me a pervert, then hangs up on me every time I dial that number and ask for Chesty La Rue.
great

texas guys are alittle slow, we know Originally Posted by chizzy
FYI Chizzy. I did not edit that post. That was all AG. Notice the signature for the supposed edit.

He is trying to piss me off with the Pistolera bit. THAT is what I was talking about. Oh, and I did know.