Your Favorite Vacation Destination Place

Bariloche-Calafate-El Bolson, Argentina
Quito, Ecuador
Florence and Perugia, Italy
Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain
Swat Valley in Pakistan 40 years ago....ditto Copper Canyon in Mexico...safe as milk 40 years ago, now not so much. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Crap. Shouldn't post after my bedtime. Was pondering the addition of Cuzco....all the strain from trying to round up a few working neurons plus the lateness of the hour made my "brain" fart..at least that's the excuse until a better one finds me.
Paris, Fr; Maui

and VEGAS!
What the Fuck is a Vacation? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
For me it's a trip I can't invoice for.

Usually it's with my family and instead of earning...I gotta pay for it for all them fucks too. And carry their luggage.

------

I did take a billable vacation recently. I worked it such that i could bill my time for productive work from my hotel and bill some half days in country. All in all it cost me only my hotel and a cheap meal each day which was offset by the local days i couldn't have billed otherwise.

i need to figure a way to do that again.
For me it's a trip I can't invoice for.

Usually it's with my family and instead of earning...I gotta pay for it for all them fucks too. And carry their luggage. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
If you gotta refer to your family in such a manner it's probably time to step away from hobbying and the keyboard for a good minute. Ijs
My backyard with the phone off.
Oh zanz. you're just jealous cuz you got nobody to carry bags for.

I understand.

If you had kids, you'd know vacation can be hard work and it's done for them....not for the dad.

Moto has the better idea of what the man of the house needs.
Moto has the better idea of what the man of the house needs. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Kids ARE overwhelming
Never have been, but for a few years I've wanted to visit Chernobyl. According to what I've read the entire area has pretty much reverted to wilderness; the moose and boar glow in the dark so the shooting's easy...and you don't even have to refrigerate the carcass...it cooks itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJrqInOi1lw

It's only safe for geezers, though...lots of grouchy superannuated Ukrainian rednecks are said to already have double-wides there...wonder if our masters in Washington have considered a deal with Ukraine to turn Chernobyl into the American nursing home of last resort? Re-organize the Death Panels into Transport Committees.
too bad we can't drop some of those moose and boar into moto's backyard.
Ireland.
Australia
Ireland or Vegas.... Some day I hope to add New Zealand to that list.
But to be honest, with the current temp in Rochester NY heading to the single digits, I'd take Clearwater, FL.
St Lucia - especially Jade Mountain, try to make it there once a year. Took my SB last time.
Maldives - anywhere here is great
Lake Geneva - especially around Christmas or during the high ski season
Beaches near Sydney - love this place

Great idea for a thread.
Taos Pueblo, New Mexico. Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
PM sent
  • bbkid
  • 02-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Arizona. Only a couple of weeks more! Yeah!
http://www.springtrainingonline.com/...ule-cactus.htm