NC/NS Erin Blake 214-309-6956

I live in FTW and considering 80 percent of my hobbying is outside of the city limits, I won't start my car unless I have a confirmation from the lady. I will even send a text when leaving my house for reassurance. Sorry it happened to you, but just chalk this up to a lesson learned. P411 is awesome for many things, but instant communication isn't one of them. And yes, I might have travelled to Dallas without confirmation too to see that one. Whew she is hot!
Erin is really hot. You posting this info has made her phone ring more then it probably does and her email is probably full. Erin is hot enough to make a straight girl bi, a blind man to see and a deaf man to hear.
And can I get an AMEN from the congregation???

Yep...she's gorgeous, no doubt. And I may try (again) to book with her someday. The bio says those that have (finally) seen her, love her (and what's not to love?) She's smokin' hottttt.....

Erin is really hot. You posting this info has made her phone ring more then it probably does and her email is probably full. Erin is hot enough to make a straight girl bi, a blind man to see and a deaf man to hear. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
NC/NS Erin Blake 214-309-6956

Seems this has turned into a threAD. Maybe you should hit her up for a freebie...lol!
She ncns him. He did confirm at 10. It was up to her to not confirm. Based on their prior conversations she should have been monitoring her communications. Maybe there is a reason she has operated under 3 names. Granted she is as hot as any girl on eccie but she practices bad business habits. We should not reward those who do
Urghghgh...I feel you. Why is it so hard for her to confirm the day before and commit to the appointment? Women!!!! They're so complicated!!! LOL