Ms Roberts wants to pick a bone

Very well stated!!! I agree!!! Let's just have fun and play!! NO MORE DRAMA!!!!

PS..and I agree awesome ass...Anastasia, you are asstastic for sure!!!
losing weight may have affected my boobs and torso but I am very proud to say that it did not take my ass!
Anastasia,

I am not sure I have gotten a good look at that ass. May need to try again. Also I looked at LusciousLacy's showcase, and I have to say that I would love to see that "bone picking" show.

all_me
I am sure that could be arranged....if you could see the big grin on my face..
Reading Anastasias post should be mandatory before new members sign up and post in welcome wagon. Clients and providers alike. That's why I hobby, to get away from all this bullshit. I donate money to you, you think I am so sweet for doing so you just can't help yourself, you suck and fuck my brains out. We part ways till next time. Its not that difficult.

More folks should handle there shit like she does. And for having that good head on her shoulders she got a pm from me expressing my intrest in her. In my eyes her attitude is just as sexy as that AMAZING looking ass of hers.

If I see drama following a lady, I will not see you. And I bet it isn't any different for the ladys here. If your handle pops up in the middle of some bullshit thread drama, you are probably shooting yourself in the foot.
Mr. Goat,

I am no one special here, but I can tell you that your instincts are serving you well in this case. She is an awesome lady and a ton of fun. Good luck!

all_me
If I see drama following a lady, I will not see you. And I bet it isn't any different for the ladys here. If your handle pops up in the middle of some bullshit thread drama, you are probably shooting yourself in the foot. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I agree. Many things contribute to a woman's appeal. First is the obvious physical appearance. Then her skills and attitude learned from reviews.

For me, even more important is what I read that was written by her, not about her. The real attitude comes through then. That is the most important positive or negative for me.

Torito

Ms Anastasia's attitude here is quite appealing. BTW her ass doesn't hurt her image either.
Are yall trying to make me blush!?.....its working LOL