To Shave Or Not To Shave The B-SAC

I shave mine in the shower before an appointment session and I manscape all around my genital region (been doing it for double digit in years and no nicks or cuts yet), as I want to have a great appearance as well great hygiene, which in turn, gives the provider I am seeing the comfort factor see needs to give me some great BLS service as well as a more awesome BBBJ.
I shave bare regularly and have never nicked myself (thank goodness)!!! But I know I miss some of the hard to see/reach places. I wouldn't mind a lovely provider doing a little "touch up" before fun time.
I aggressively scrape mine with a butter-knife. Are there alternatives? Originally Posted by Sugar Mr. Poon?
There are other ways? That's the only way I do it.
It is an art to get those pesky hairs just gotta be thorough and careful
  • zebra
  • 10-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Surgi-cream is hospital emergency room approved and is virtually painless. I prefer my own to be baby butt smooth and so do all the ladies I visit. Ladies are more likely to BSL and all them other naughty things they do and hell, appearance is everything. Any ladies agree ?
i am not shaved but trimmed lightly ,,, I have seen several providers and only one said anything it was the first time to see her and I have seen her 7-8 times since and it has never mentioned again ///
I used Nair on mine and now I can't have kids. Originally Posted by L.A.
One of the funniest posts ever! Lmao!
Okay, this may be TMFI ... I go commando and have for many, many years ... and I've been manscaping for many, many years. I hate the feeling of all those course, kinky hairs down below.

I stepped up to waxing, but my waxologist retired, or moved away, or refused my appointments, I forget which.

Now I'm back to sharpened stainless steel, then detail work with a Braun electric shaver. I thought about getting one of those old school barber shop razors from that store at North Park Mall ... but figured I wouldn't survive the blood loss.

So, *Sensual*Cindy ... we've been up close and personal ... smooth enough for you?
shaved it all for years- always have always will.. I like it all clean just as I do the pussy I hit..
I am TOTALLY shaved as well. I shave daily as you never know when you will run into a gal who wants to worship your cock and balls and surrounding area in a very thorough and aggressive way. Gals today want that completely smooth feel
Okay, this may be TMFI ... I go commando and have for many, many years ... and I've been manscaping for many, many years. I hate the feeling of all those course, kinky hairs down below.

I stepped up to waxing, but my waxologist retired, or moved away, or refused my appointments, I forget which.

Now I'm back to sharpened stainless steel, then detail work with a Braun electric shaver. I thought about getting one of those old school barber shop razors from that store at North Park Mall ... but figured I wouldn't survive the blood loss.

So, *Sensual*Cindy ... we've been up close and personal ... smooth enough for you? Originally Posted by LucadeJure
Lol yes
Surgi-cream is hospital emergency room approved and is virtually painless. I prefer my own to be baby butt smooth and so do all the ladies I visit. Ladies are more likely to BSL and all them other naughty things they do and hell, appearance is everything. Any ladies agree ? Originally Posted by zebra
I went to Walmart and got a tube of Veets. Since this is my first time using it, it took me two applications before I got the desired results. It works great. Thanks for the recommendation, Zebra.
I've located a Provider that's also in the Lifestyle who gets off to shaving cocks and balls.
My crystal ball says txcwby's mailbox is ... just about .. almost .. there it is .. full

That's a serious find.

J
Laser