My review.

Dang, girl, do either you or your "friend" know how much money that $160 just cost you? You need a new financial adviser, in my humble opinion.

I assume you know the applicable rule around here: When a negative review and lame rebuttal hit the board, the impression sticks. For a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time.
  • Hansk
  • 07-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Hansk, WTF???? Why in the hell you put your comment in private???? you need to remove the private tags. If your experience does support Jack's review why not let all know????? Dude, this is neither the forum nor the thread for you to keep only PA members notified.

I hope you will do the right thing and post a review of your similar encounter since she already got one of her "friends" to post a fake review for her.
...... Well, miss Angel, I think you and your "friend" need to transfer your operation to BP. I'm sure all the rip off's, rapists, crooks and those who have not showered for a couple of weeks will welcome you with open arms.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Matchingmole, yes sir. I knew I've seen her before. Hair was not straight then. I will find that handle soon and report to the mods.
So you took ill but kept his $160 bucks? You are f@#ked up girl. You got a lot to learn. Originally Posted by Bloodhound
It's easy to understand.

If she gave the money back, her pimp would beat the shit out of her.
To all hobbyist and providers of the eecie world. I would like to this time *to comment on a hobby's negative review. First and foremost, I want to apologize for the misunderstanding and or misconception of what actually took place during that client's session. I took ill during the session and was forced to discontinue activities during the session. I offered compensation for a better time but was disregarded due to the content of my clients character. Again, I apologize to whoever I may have unintentionally offended.

Thanks for reading - Angel Luv Originally Posted by Angel Luv
Did your pimp make you post this?

Or did the pimp post this himself?
A lot of these chicks think they're still getting trains run on them in locker rooms for free. They don't know any better. But she (and her friend) need to take it to BP or another city, cos she's done here.
Hobbyists are thick as thieves and her "friend" should have told her that.
Off my list! Should be of eccie as well. You sealed your fate here on Your first visit girl! You won't be here long! Bye now
Tune in for our next exciting episode of "When Rebuttals Go Bad...Real Bad."