Americans take another pay cut!!!!

TechPapi, it's clear that you are a far wiser person that me, and know how to make sound fiscal decisions. I wish I could do that, so I could stop blaming everyone else for the shit I can't do. I look up to you now. Can you please tell me what to do next?. Originally Posted by lustylad

FTFY.

Nah. You're on your own. I'm actually ignoring you now. lol
You're on your own. I'm actually ignoring you now. Originally Posted by TechPapi
Haha... meltdown much? Putting someone on ignore is tantamount to waving the white flag.

Don't fret, TechPhony, it was never a fair match anyway.
  • Tiny
  • 02-10-2022, 09:00 PM
I have had a banner couple of years. Keep the course. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Same. I've made plenty of money in the last year or so. I just can't believe all these righties that want the government to save them! Originally Posted by TechPapi
Well bully. Just, bully. From the end of the Clinton Administration until the end of the Obama Administration, real median household income only increased from $63,292 to $63,683 (2020 dollars). The rich kept getting richer. The Working Man got fucked. Then, what happened? Well, median household income increased in 2017 and 2018, and then jumped hugely in 2019. It grew to $69,560 before COVID hit. Finally the middle class was gaining ground again, instead of just treading water. People less fortunate than you were on the cusp of making major gains in their living standards.

Well, that progress has come to a screeching halt. Inflation is again outpacing wage gains. People are worse off. Since COVID hit, many lost their jobs. Many businesses had to close their doors. Renters couldn't pay their rent and landlords went bankrupt. The labor force participation rate dropped from 63.4%, just before COVID hit, to 62.2% now. That represents 3 million less people working than should be. And most importantly, Nine hundred thousand people died of COVID.

Elites like you gentlemen made tons in the stock market, because of "0" interest rates. You could hole up in your stabbin cabins with your favorite high dollar hotties and order grub hub and liquor delivered to your doorstep. Other's weren't as fortunate. I for one had to be satisfied with well lubricated inflatable dolls, although admittedly part of that was because I was kind of anal about social distancing when real people were around.

Have some compassion for the Working Man. The last two years haven't gone as well for him as they did for you.