Dallas High Dollar Hotties?

Dayum. 6'0"....and looks like 5'0" of it is nothing but legs. Originally Posted by Hercules
She has a great set of legs!! I forgot the name of the perfume she wears, it's made by Guerlain. That stuff gave me a semi just smelling it.

A funny thing we were talking in my car and I get a phone call from a family member. There is this spot on my neck that's super sensitive to touch. She started massaging there unknowingly and I lost complete train of thought had to hang up. Then I almost jumped the curb at the hotel. Yeah note to all ladies while i'm driving it's not a good idea to distract me.
I have no idea. She was a print model for a while around the time I was and we worked together with the same photographer. I know that she is Texas based, but she travels a bit. She is a really sweet girl. Google her.

Thanks - I never knew who that was. I just found a pic of an incredibly hot girl and decided to use her as my avitar. Now I can look her up. Does she provide? Originally Posted by travelling_man
While I have yet to see her, I think Carrie Hillcrest has to be in the conversation here.
Carrie is beautiful. A top choice, indeed! I second that.

While I have yet to see her, I think Carrie Hillcrest has to be in the conversation here. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Thanks for the mentions (and compliments)! Herc, if it helps, I can always up my rate for defrosting num-nums...
  • Holly
  • 01-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Natasha Fame comes to mind
I would say Nina Moretti, started at the studdio with her in 2002, great girl.
  • Holly
  • 01-04-2010, 08:01 PM
someone already said her but not his type. I LOVE nina...I ask for her as a Christmas present every year!! ahhh maybe one day LOL
Angelina thank you so much for mentioning me.

Dallas is like my second home and hopefully will be my home this spring or summer. I appreciate all the people that have been so kind to me. So for now I will continue to visit about once a month.
Just looking only at avitars,...Carrie Hillcrrest, tara, kelly tnt, ansley. all of you have really hot avitar's..oh yeah nicole prestion, and tasha smart.....
Tara... your new avitar is awesome!!
Carrie only shows her legs, but it still hot.....all of the ladies above top notch!
avitar? lol. Ansley and Carrie Hillcrest are stellar. I believe Ansley is located in both Atlanta and Dallas. You can't go wrong with either/or.

Respectfully,

Angelina

Just looking only at avitars,...Carrie Hillcrrest, tara, kelly tnt, ansley. all of you have really hot avitar's..oh yeah nicole prestion, and tasha smart.....
Tara... your new avitar is awesome!!
Carrie only shows her legs, but it still hot.....all of the ladies above top notch! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You are welcome. Ansley is a class-act. Check her out. She's stunning and she is real.

Angelina thank you so much for mentioning me.

Dallas is like my second home and hopefully will be my home this spring or summer. I appreciate all the people that have been so kind to me. So for now I will continue to visit about once a month. Originally Posted by Ansley
Miss you, xo.

I saw Angelina when she was in Dallas back in July. Like Fawn said she is very stunning, smart, is focused on your comfort. I won't go into details about our activities but you will not be disappointed.

I hope Angelina will come back to Dallas some time soon! Originally Posted by 5150
Have emailed Ansley for an appointment when she visits at the end of the months. Review Coming.
Dallas is like my second home and hopefully will be my home this spring or summer. I appreciate all the people that have been so kind to me. So for now I will continue to visit about once a month. Originally Posted by Ansley
Ansley,

HOLY HOTTIE! Do you have an ad here on this site, a seperate site, or 411 info? How do I find your particulars?