New Hours?

Ok, we will try new hours this coming week and see how works.

11 am to 9 pm (last appointment at 8) Monday- Friday, but appointments after 6 must be made in advance. Saturdays by appointment only. Detail in our page.
Thank You for considering your customers and friends. It is refreshing to see that you really do care what customers think. I believe you will be rewarded in your efforts to provide better customer service. Most guys will enjoy this more relaxed schedule. Working later will allow customers to end their day with the company of Houston's BEST providers.
The only time I can hobby during the week is in the evenings. ....or I have to wait until Saturday or Sunday. Originally Posted by john353
My hobby time is similar to J353's
Ah, you welcome Pokerman, que dulce!!!!
We will try new hours this week and see, if good we keep, if not so good, may try new hours one o two weeks month.
Please keep the earlier in the day times for me. I am a 10am to 1pm guy. Thanks
I was going to vote for 6:00 a.m. but I suppose thats out of the question.
Daddio - no problem we can see you between 11 and 1.
308Shooter - Yes, sorry
-Traffic is generally very busy during the hours of 4-7pm; therefore it is difficult to arrive at the incall at 290/Hollister.
-Have you considered moving the incall to a location such as the Galleria, or Westchase, similar to everyone else?
  • bbkid
  • 05-02-2011, 07:38 AM
Please keep the earlier in the day times for me. I am a 10am to 1pm guy. Thanks Originally Posted by Daddio
Same here. I like earlier in the day. Evenings are definitely out for me.
Genesis - No trafic at the Galleria and Westchase?
Move with everyone else? we were there, like it here more discreto, no? sorry.

bbkid - We are available at 11 am!!! we also like early better
I was going to vote for 6:00 a.m. but I suppose thats out of the question. Originally Posted by 308Shooter

Out of the question at all. Early bird get's the worm
  • bbkid
  • 05-03-2011, 08:04 AM
bbkid - We are available at 11 am!!! we also like early better Originally Posted by LatinasElite
Thank you. That's very good news.
We try new hours, not one visit. We back to original hours. We may try to accomodate after regular hours, not sure yet.