If you’ve gotten used to insulting others in Coed...

Hell, I don't care what anyone does. Twas more of a "why bitch about what others do when you're doing the same damn thing".
Why would it stop anything when you can flip to airplane mode, change your IP and make a new handle in minutes? Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Do you speak from experience?
Absolutely give it a try.

https://whatsmyip.com

Check it, then turn on airplane mode for a minute, then turn off and check again.
Blocking IP’s is childish.
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2018, 03:14 PM
Hell "why bitch about what others do when you're doing the same damn thing". Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Exactly, let the mods do their job and whoever is unhappy, stay out of drama threads or do like most of the members here do, send pm's and set up private encounters and be happy $$$
those of us who have been regularly trolled get it. to most of you it's theoretical. this site can be cleaned up with a little effort.

let me sort through the innuendo that is your post, BLM.. I have posting restrictions, but that has nothing to do with bad behavior, unless you think "excessive" posting is bad.. I have rarely been pointed in the 5 years+ I have been here. I was banned 6 months ago (not "recently") for posting on behalf of an alleged Pimp, who I thought was the Provider I had seen recently, in which I shared the tale of an alleged police bust on another Provider, which, in retrospect, may have been Pimped by the guy who fed me the false information. at any rate, I meant well, but probably was duped.. so I got a 30 day ban for "facilitating Pimp wars". nothing to do with trolling and jackassery (is that a word? LOL)..

and one more point, I simply said there are trolls and jackasses on this site.. there are, everyone knows that. the Mods know more than anyone, they deal with them. but my statement was BLANKET, I didn't call names out. we shouldn't recoil from our opinions, they need to be excited pressed, so action will be taken, the Mods will understand that Hobbyists are disturbed by bad actors here. Wile Coyote has been the most-attacked, most trolled member of ECCIE, EVER.. anyone who has logged in a few times can see that. he and I want ECCIE to succeed, and if anyone has a right to be skeptical, it is he.

we should be "aggressive" about desiring the change the Mods are hinting as coming. the real Trolls and Jackasses won't be championing the change, you can bet on that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Chung I think you struck a nerve with someone who is squarely in the mods crosshairs
Sorry. Double post
Hell, I don't care what anyone does. Twas more of a "why bitch about what others do when you're doing the same damn thing". Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Grace nice to see you posting... and you used "Twas" gd youre a cool woman!
Please stick around
Wtf tin man. I'm pretty sue coed didn't need someone to start another drama threat smh.
Did someone insist on you posting on tinman's thread?
Well, I think there’s a difference between saying there are “trolls and jackasses” on the board, versus calling a particular poster a troll or a jackass. If it to the point that we can’t generically speak in real world vernacular, the board has bigger problems than name calling.

That said, I applaud all reasonable efforts to encourage more civility. God knows it’s sorely lacking in our greater society in these graceless and dark days, and this board is no exception. Kudos to St. C.
This is not just in Coed, it is in all forums. I expect some of you will have to learn on your own.
Chung I think you struck a nerve with someone who is squarely in the mods crosshairs Originally Posted by txexetoo
I agree, and maybe St. Chris or the admins/mods were getting sick of drama, personal digs/jabs and the agendas that are the majority of posts of not only here, but also this ENTIRE site. Eccie is for fun and intel, but most of the fun and intel that well known trolls were doing were disinformative assumptions and lies designed not only to try to bait/rile up their targets into responding making every thread possible a hijacked shit slinging one, but also just to play keyboard warrior cyber bully and spread unfounded rumors about others.

This reactionary rule must have been in the works for quite some time as when the site came back from it's hiatus, the trolling was still there, but not as bad and many of those trolls have not really posted much if at all, which actually says a lot.

I hope the new rule stays focused, works to deter trolling and we can all get back to the real objective of P4P and the intel thereof.
If you check around the board, you’ll see numerous examples of what Chris is talking about. I doubt he’s directing the message to any one person or even a particular city.
so....
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site Originally Posted by st chris
just so it's a bit more explicit...

the guidelines mean "come on, dont do this to MEMBERS or you'll suffer the consequnces"??
but they do NOT apply when commenting about NON-members (providers not on this site, private individuals, public individuals)?
Sorry I can't post anymore unless someone insists . Like they did insite that p post 45 thousand times lol n smh.

Butt I will post that I hope they do crack down on the lady bashing trolls. Not naming any names....just wait for it. They bash me too lol...give them a minute they are here 24/7. Not sure or care if they have 45 thousand posts though.