Review by titanium***

its not a actual time calm tf down smh
and he all together has has killed the aa exception since my new menu this week hes the first I saw and i already have a no so ill pass, exactly why i wasnt dealing with them to begin with!
You chose to select an AA client with 1 review from last year instead of the numerous AA clients with credibility on this board. I specifically wrote you a few days ago seeing you lifted your policy and you didn't respond to me. So lets see an AA client with 65 reviews, p411 verified, and no alerts posted on him versus a AA client with 1 review?? Seems like you made a poor choice, don't blame that on a race...blame that on your judgment.
and he all together has has killed the aa exception since my new menu this week hes the first I saw and i already have a no so ill pass, exactly why i wasnt dealing with them to begin with! Originally Posted by Beautiful_Sassy
Good luck with that
You chose to select an AA client with 1 review from last year instead of the numerous AA clients with credibility on this board. I specifically wrote you a few days ago seeing you lifted your policy and you didn't respond to me. So lets see an AA client with 65 reviews, p411 verified, and no alerts posted on him versus a AA client with 1 review?? Seems like you made a poor choice, don't blame that on a race...blame that on your judgment. Originally Posted by txboi817
This..... Hmmm... a client, regardless of color... with multiple reviews and a stellar rep?

I tried to (ding).....
....sorry about that, my post timer went off....I tried to tell you this thread was a mistake! (ding)
  • 03-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Sweetie it might just be me, but it seems you have some type of an alert EVERYTIME you are in Dallas. I think you might own the alert record.

The concept of a turkey timer is clearly not a very good wise business practice. If you pay close attention to the ladies with great respectable reputations on here that have commented on this thread you might come to that conclusion and reach out to them for advice. And what makes everyyyy provider think that AAs want to see them?!?! LOL...This is sooooo laughable Each time I see a No AA/NBA ad.......yall dont flatter yourselves....blacks have standards too i'm sure......LOL
I know it seems odd for me to say this but thank goodness Besutiful Sassy that you have a NBA policy - a timer ??? WTF are you kidding me? A provider who uses a timer to me just reeks low standards - backoage material - I really needed that laugh***ding ding *** sorry guys have to get back to work my timer went off.
LOL...if you can't see where you earned this bad review, I seriously feel sorry for you.

LEARN from it and lose the timer. That is tacky as hell.
and he all together has has killed the aa exception since my new menu this week hes the first I saw and i already have a no so ill pass, exactly why i wasnt dealing with them to begin with! Originally Posted by Beautiful_Sassy
I was following your point until you added this, now I think you have some issues with the black race. I wouldn't be interested, and I'm not black.
  • 03-12-2015, 12:42 PM
I was following your point until you added this, now I think you have some issues with the black race. I wouldn't be interested, and I'm not black. Originally Posted by will88
I doubt that is the case Will88. Be nice guys she is just doing what she is told to do. Very unlikely she has access to accounts or is responding.
I doubt that is the case Will88. Be nice guys she is just doing what she is told to do. Very unlikely she has access to accounts or is responding. Originally Posted by 8701
I am sure you guys can read between the lines and I agree 100 percent with the assumption -
She lists herself as Asian on her website, she had a reviewer request to modify his review of her ethnicity from Black/African to Mixed, so I think she's got a small issue with part of her heritage (clue: it's not the Asian part) and that's her choosing, not our's...She fine as hell and if she can straighten out her attitudes, I'll fuck her and fuck her alot!
More like "ding fries are done"

Oh and "dealing with them" WTF? I see your true colors shining through...