Its time for Obama to take Bibi Netanyahu to the UN Security Council to have a resolution issued against Israel

Israel is a total welfare state, totally dependent on America for survival... begging like drug addict for more money from Obama. Isarel is worse than those in the US on welfare. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FACT CHECK FOR SISSY CHAP: Israel's GDP is around $300 billion. US aid is $3 billion. In other words, our support amounts to 1% of their GDP. And you characterize that as being "totally dependent on America for survival"?

Do your fucking homework and stop spouting nonsense!
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2016, 02:22 PM
With Bibi's latest ethnic cleansing video it's finally time for the US to part ways with Israel until those morons act like they have common sense. Bibi and his far right party along with US republicans are the real threat to world peace and stoke the flames of global terrorism. Bibi like Dick Cheney who is a hack and a moron should both be jailed for war crimes. I make no real distinction between Bibi and Putin. Its' time we cut back our support of Israel and stop their global rule by proxy. Israel is a total welfare state, totally dependent on America for survival and this needs to stop especially in the face of Bibi's disrespect for Obama while at the same time begging like drug addict for more money from Obama. Isarel is worse than those in the US on welfare. It's time we let these terrorists in Israel fend for themselves. Republicans though they love this form of welfare and they want to keep cutting these checks. What a disgrace.

I hope Obama breaks Bibi's back on his way out the door. Bibi is the worst terrorist on this planet.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.741299 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bibi was a former soldier in the Israeli version of the Army Rangers. (Sayeret Matkal) He could kill Obama with his pinkie.

You are a faggotty little [prohibited word, rhymes with Beta Iota Gamma Gamma Eta Rho]

Sistine Chapel is another one of your friends, Assup?
Bibi was a former soldier in the Israeli version of the Army Rangers. (Sayeret Matkal) He could kill Obama with his pinkie.

You are a faggotty little [prohibited word, rhymes with Beta Iota Gamma Gamma Eta Rho]

Sistine Chapel is another one of your friends, Assup? Originally Posted by DSK

why so much vitriol? you must be Jewish?

Yet and still Israel is a welfare state and we need to cut off aid. They are robbing us blind while also being terrorists. Its high time to wean these guys off our welfare and Bibi is a weak feckless leader who is no different than Gaddaffi and Saddam.

Total U.S. aid to Israel is approximately one-third of the American foreign-aid budget, even though Israel comprises just .001 percent of the world's population and already has one of the world's higher per capita incomes. Indeed, Israel's GNP is higher than the combined GNP of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, the West Bank and Gaza.

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.
http://www.wrmea.org/congress-u.s.-a...nd-impact.html
FACT CHECK FOR SISSY CHAP: Israel's GDP is around $300 billion. US aid is $3 billion. In other words, our support amounts to 1% of their GDP. And you characterize that as being "totally dependent on America for survival"?

Do your fucking homework and stop spouting nonsense! Originally Posted by lustylad
hahaha thy are a welfare state. The 3 billion annually means more to them than anything, they cant survive without it. No? then lets cut these welfare queens off - Yes?

Explain your blind support of Israel I bet you can't.
You already knew that, right?

Changing one's handle doesn't change their spots! Originally Posted by LexusLover
But what if you have five or six of them?

Who, pray tell, might be able to answer that question?
Israel is a terrorist welfare state! . Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Once again we see the problem of enemy identification reveal it's ugly head in the form of antisemitism.
Israel is a terrorist welfare state! Deal with it you fucking hypocrite. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well you said it, I didn't. Here's is an article that if true backs up your claim whether you like it or not.

Jim

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12...-executed-911/
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2016, 08:25 PM
But what if you have five or six of them?

Who, pray tell, might be able to answer that question? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you ignoring the Elephant in the room?

What about Sistine Chapel's comments, Marrano?
You're not fooling anybody, JL.
hahaha thy (sic) are a welfare state. The 3 billion annually means more to them than anything, they cant survive without it. No? then lets cut these welfare queens off - Yes?

Explain your blind support of Israel I bet you can't. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are you truly that stupid? I have no "blind support of Israel." Nor am I a Jew-hating bigot like you. My purpose is to show everyone how stupid you are. You make it easy. If I earn $99K a year and you gift me $1K a year, I think I can survive quite well without your fucking gift, thank you. Something tells me YOU are the welfare queen. You spout bullshit about Israel so you can feel better about yourself.
Ignore
I almost agree with Fisting Champ on this one. Bibi is the second biggest terrorist in the world. Obama is the first. And they can get by without US Aid.
FACT CHECK FOR SISSY CHAP:

Do your fucking homework and stop spouting nonsense! Originally Posted by lustylad
The only homework he knows is taking out the trash.
Bibi is the second biggest terrorist in the world. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Really?
I don't believe that Netenyahu is a terrorist, nor do I believe nutcases like WHINYLIttleBitch who say shit like he just did,

But I do believe that the RWWackadoos' blind devotion to Israel is as much about politics as their opposition to birth control is about health.

It's another example of the divided, fucked up society that would actually support a maniac like Drumpf.