How do you determine a providers true age?

Age is not as important as attitude or appearance ... as has been stated before guys are very visual.

Attitude is hard to gage unless you personally meet them.

Appearance is another story ... nice revealing, accurate photo should be I must and a review should definitely discuss the accuracy and be included in any good review. I also vote we include the pencil test when discussing a providers boobs in a review (If you put a pencil under her boob ... does it hit the ground or stay n place). Now that is more important then her age!
I ask them if they know what cassettes are.
there is a spot on the belly button that tell how long ago the ambilical (no spell check, lol could be embilical or something else) cord was cut, Scouts Honor.
Alright II2 Scoutmaster...How old is she?

• ric
  • 02-13-2010, 09:04 PM
I go by looks unless I worry whether they are legal, then I go by driver's license.
I careless about the provider's true age, makes no difference to me (speaking above legal age of course) For reviews, I use the age she has posted on ads (if there), the age she tells me she is, if I asked, or just guesstimate to the age she appears to me.
I don't care what her real age is. If I write a review and her ads/website/P-411 give a number, I will put the first digit and an X.

Does someone mistating your age bother you? It's a non-event, so please let it go.

The only time age matters is if she's close to being Jailbait. But I go for women closer to my own age (I'm in my 50's) so it's not a concern.

As previously stated, age is just a number but attitude makes a session come alive.
Tell folks I am 67 all the time, now they are starting to believe me.
I go with what they post, then adjust based on a guesstimate. Most of the time, it's off by a couple of years and that's fine.
You look at their eyes, skin and hands while disbelieving what they are telling you. The eyes are the key to telling someone's real age though.
So is their arrest record.
Well there is that.
I actually knew a 19 yo provider that advertised as 21 yo. She stated that some men have a hang-up with seeing ladies under 21. She does make a good point but it still surprised me.....Bill
The most confusing --alright, funniest-- ones to me are the one's who claim to be, for example 19 or 21...and you know they've been in the biz for at least 5 years already. Either they don't age, or somebody could get in trou-ble.

Nah, I get it. It's a marketing thang. If they can pull it off, good on them.

The one's that piss me off are --not so much the ladies who grossly understate their age, but the manpoosie's who fan the flames of the deception by knowing the discrepancy and conveniently fail to mention it. I'm not talking a couple of years, I'm talking a very considerable, and blatantly obvious, sum of years.

It sucks because you book with 'em thincking one thing, and when the door opens, Leatherface is on the other end. Either somebody's lying or the aging process with the particular person is outta' whack. I'm not out to dog anyone but don't blow smoke up my ass--this goes for the ladies AND the guys reporting on them.