WHAT MAKES YOU CUM THE HARDEST???

DATY sucking on my clit while pressing your fingers against the inside of my pussy...just the inside about 1-2 inches in.

Not too hard though, chewing on my pussy will get your face ripped off.
Damn, I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke! Love these kinds of threads!
Mine would be a bbbjcim in 69....... oh what a feeling!!!!!!! Tk you gonna have to walk me through on yours:-)
Damn, I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke! Love these kinds of threads! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Me too! Positive, fun, & on-target for why we're all here! Woohoo!
It's interesting that nearly everyone has said oral gets them off the best. Me as well. For me, it was a CIM where the lady was sucking me like I was a drinking straw. It was the most intense feeling ever!
Lol what will he do with two red hot fire crackers on him at once Originally Posted by Selena25
I want the video of that!
DATY sucking on my clit while pressing your fingers against the inside of my pussy...just the inside about 1-2 inches in.

Not too hard though, chewing on my pussy will get your face ripped off. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Sounds like my technique, if anyone else is interested.

I think I cum the hardest receiving a slow and easy BBBJ.
Me too! Positive, fun, & on-target for why we're all here! Woohoo! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes!
Holy Shit!! Arkansas has a bunch of ORAL FANATICS!! I'm trying to figure out how to have an all ORAL ORGY!!
Lol what will he do with two red hot fire crackers on him at once Originally Posted by Selena25
Lots of Oral, followed by a mild heart attack!! lol

Dear God, PLEASE LET THIS MAN SURVIVE!!
What works for me is a chick who keeps the small talk to the extreme bare minimum (as in hello and that is it). I mean if I want a chick to run off at the mouth I would go see a female shrink. That adds to the over all experience for me which usually ends with a slamdango in doggie and me finally getting off. Oral 9 times out of 10 does nothing for me (receiving) and you have to be extremely clean and low turnover for me to go down on you.
Blad, you could ruin an orgy with that attitude. It must be an unhappy existence.

Ladies....better start with the pictures and get this thread back on track
Holy Shit!! Arkansas has a bunch of ORAL FANATICS!! I'm trying to figure out how to have an all ORAL ORGY!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
That sounds like a blast!
Blad, you could ruin an orgy with that attitude. It must be an unhappy existence.

Ladies....better start with the pictures and get this thread back on track Originally Posted by Flyboy182
No it is an awesome existence. Why waste time talking when you could be fucking?

Seems some people just do not grasp that concept. Pretty pathetic but oh well.
I cum the hardest while riding cowgirl and the gentleman caress my hard nipples with his fingertips and he also suck on my nipples!! Then as I get ready to cum I will choke him(not too hard) I might scream too!!