Roleplaying

• mr666
  • 05-26-2014, 10:19 AM
Friends hot mom is another that comes to mind. Oh and the lost tourist.
I'm a psychologist who suggests sex therapy for a non-sexual issue based on Freudian principles.

I love to Role Play. I do it all the time = )
I like the way your mind works, Marie. Variation is the marriage counselor who leads the troubled couple through a torrid group sexual therapy session. .

I hope to soon add Palestinian or Burqa wearing Muslim seduces Black Jew Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
TFF.....do you happen to be a dentist?
Funny,I had the pleasure of having a dancer meet me at Chilli"s in Alvin for lunch..she wore a skin tight black dress and no panties. Fellas were dropping thier forks when she walked in. She sat close to me at the bar,but not with me. Sent me a drink...and we left ....amid all the mummbling.
Really enjoyed that.
Pastor comforting a sheep who seeks salvation

The Massa's wife threatening to have the slave whipped if he doesnt plow her hungry white snatch. I also like being called the N-word in this scenario.

I hope to soon add Palestinian or Burqa wearing Muslim seduces Black Jew Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
(scribbling note for our upcumming session... )
TFF.....do you happen to be a dentist? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Why do you ask?

No to answer your question.
(scribbling note for our upcumming session... ) Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Since you're a nice little Latina / Asian mix I will play the role of a catholic priest who actually preys upon married women struggling to make their marriage work . You will come before me to say your hail mary's and then be blessed by getting baptized in my holy water.
TFF.....do you happen to be a dentist? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Why do you ask? No to answer your question. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
7 minutes of your life required. The connection to being a Black Jewish Dentist (trifecta) is at the very end.
One of my favorite lines is in this one but I'm keeping it to myself. I use it occasionally in business.
Yes I used to speed home for Thursday night must see TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV7m6IIN_tI
7 minutes of your life required. The connection to being a Black Jewish Dentist (trifecta) is at the very end.
One of my favorite lines is in this one but I'm keeping it to myself. I use it occasionally in business.
Yes I used to speed home for Thursday night must see TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV7m6IIN_tI Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Not a bad piece of comedy!
Not a bad piece of comedy! Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
So you could be the Black Jewish Dentist with the smokin' hot anti-dentite patient. You could then take her to the promised land and fill her cavity with your healing sperm.
So you could be the Black Jewish Dentist with the smokin' hot anti-dentite patient. You could then take her to the promised land and fill her cavity with your healing sperm. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lol. Yes I can take her to that promised flowing with milk and honey but something tells me I should call it holy water and baptism.
Lol. Yes I can take her to that promised flowing with milk and honey but something tells me I should call it holy water and baptism. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Well, you can decide what to call it on the fly...just as y'all get close to walking into the river.
I've always been partial to the whole call girl and client thing..... oh yea, nevermind.