Is There An "Eccie" For Women?

I have "hooked" up this same friend twice before, one with a personal friend of mine and one from a client/friend of mine that is on this site. Both times the only time a donation was considered was when she thought she would need to compensate the guy for his time. Neither friend of mine expected/asked for compensation but both times she did so anyway.

You guys have been great and I'm still getting replies to this lol If you're interested, please send me your email address in a message and I will pass it onto her if she's still interested. I am not discussing details about this, nor sending her pics to you myself. This is really going to be between the only two people involved.

Thanks!!!
This is a great way for providers and clients to fix up their female friends with "high performance" dates since you can read the reviews that the guys have written before you fix up your female friends with them. Brook, you might want to start a dating service thread.
I wish I had friends like Brook. All my friends do is cock block. Those cock blocking m fers.
Damn! If you have any 4'11-5'2 & 98-105lbs friends who want to hook up like this hit me up!
I think it would be awesome if there was a site that "flipped the script". You know? Pics of men's bodies, their abs, basic description of height, weight, etc....Services we could expect from the gentlemen... If there was a massage section.... Oh the possibilities!!! Talk about mutually beneficial relationships!!!

We could actually walk away from the mongrels that show up with drool on their faces!! Instead of it being a NC/NS, we could use the B&S excuse!!
I think it would be awesome if there was a site that "flipped the script". You know? Pics of men's bodies, their abs, basic description of height, weight, etc....Services we could expect from the gentlemen... If there was a massage section.... Oh the possibilities!!! Talk about mutually beneficial relationships!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
If I were charging 200-300 an hour, I would be expected to show pics of my body and face, to see what I looked like. I guess some would even show pictures of their groin area.

We could actually walk away from the mongrels that show up with drool on their faces!! Instead of it being a NC/NS, we could use the B&S excuse!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Mongrels? What an enlightened post. I would expect a remark of this nature from some 18-25 year old girl who would have to spend intimate time with a guy old enough to be her father or grandfather, but I would expect a little more understanding from a more mature provider.

I shudder to think what the hobby would be like if we were all studly looking guys and would just have to run to the local bar, instead of setting up with a paid session with a provider so our needs could be met.
If I were charging 200-300 an hour, I would be expected to show pics of my body and face, to see what I looked like. I guess some would even show pictures of their groin area.~~Well.. the OP asked if there was a site similar or equivilant to ECCIE.. I would assume that the guys would be charging... and if that is the case then we could do as the men do. Pick and choose.

Mongrels? What an enlightened post. I would expect a remark of this nature from some 18-25 year old girl who would have to spend intimate time with a guy old enough to be her father or grandfather, but I would expect a little more understanding from a more mature provider.~~ Was not meant with any disrespect (only in good humor)....and as a side note...(I know I should change it, but I dont want to) I am not nearly as "mature"/old as you think I am!

I shudder to think what the hobby would be like if we were all studly looking guys and would just have to run to the local bar, instead of setting up with a paid session with a provider so our needs could be met. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
~~ If you are fine enough, fuck good, are respectful, and take care of business... Hell... I might fuck for free every now and then!! "mutually beneficial relationship" is what I think I called it! AKA Booty call...

My post was merely a fun jest at what an interesting situation that would make. Was not to offend anyone!