Encounter: Spinner Amy is amazing

I think I won't see her again .she's giving out bbjs left and right . I Rather be safe Originally Posted by Branman88
You might wanna visit amps if ur worried about bbbjs to others.... very rare to require cbj.
BTW - what is it with the AMPS and spraying windex on your junk. Do they think that stops STDs?
I think I won't see her again .she's giving out bbjs left and right . I Rather be safe Originally Posted by Branman88
Isnt that the point of wearing a condom - to protect you from her other behaviors - professional or personal? Or are you saying you want. BBBJ - you just don’t want her doing too many?
I know but that was quite possibly the best bj I received in a long while..yea I kinda wish she didn't do it often with others but that's just me being selfish
If you're worried about what she does with others on this thread, you might not wanna know what she does thars not posted. As most providers are YMMV so some get more BANG for the buck
I know but that was quite possibly the best bj I received in a long while..yea I kinda wish she didn't do it often with others but that's just me being selfish Originally Posted by Branman88
I think I am going to have to agree with you on the best bj ever but you're just one of the others at the end of the day and it sounds like you possibly may have fell in love and are jealous of the others?? I mean the head was excellent but control your feelings homie lmao 😂
Nah Yea I tend to get that way but it's only temporary ..I tend to have a desire to change thier course or direction in life but then I realize they'll never change
Originally Posted by Scoot642