STOP CALLING LADIES AND ASKING THEM HOW MCH THIS ISN'T AMSTERDAM

I am pretty surprised.. With all the hood rats in Houston that are definetly asking price you think you can insult all the pros here.. Maybe Houston is where you need to be. From the looks of it your not a top tier provider anyway.
Lmfao. Just looked at Ur profile .. The calls make sense.
  • Toyz
  • 06-23-2014, 10:10 AM
I understood her showcase donation without having to ask. And you don't need to kno how to spell gud with an ass liek that! Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
Agree that visuals are a part of the puzzle Michael, but I try to avoid ghetto when possible.
EVERY part of it makes it illegal. If this were Amsterdam, you'd BEG for people to haggle with you... cause those chicks are all 11's. ELEVENS!
Maybe reading this thread will help you understand why they are calling you about rates. Sum uv us Ostin peepl need sum educshun on raits.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1091174

Wait ... Eddie cut who?
Ahh, and so it appears that the only "Edicut" that seems to be in question is yours Madam Riley.

The irony! How it must burn, how it must sting!

Welcome to Austin.
  • Toyz
  • 06-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Wait ... Eddie cut who? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Its a first run Broadway play.

"Eddie cut a hoogar"

Nice play in words Nikki...I laughed.
For NikkiWhite, who's wordplay is a clever as her donation schedule is clear...

>>>warning, listening to Night Ranger can cause musical retardation<<<

Now THATS an entrance!

I think these girls are brilliant!! IMHO.
EVERY part of it makes it illegal. If this were Amsterdam, you'd BEG for people to haggle with you... cause those chicks are all 11's. ELEVENS! Originally Posted by Del Don Padrino
Yes, the Dutch people are beautiful, but those are not the ones you will be paying to see in Amsterdam. They are all poor immigrants. I've been there a few times. I've never saw a a gal in the window who was one of the tall, willowy Dutch women.

Anywho, a little harsh on this little girl, ya'll. She's just a little flustermecated. And that IS a word because I just made it up. Also, as the word's author, I can assure you it is the correct spelling.
Boy. A tough crowd here today!

Guys are always asking silly questions. It's how you handle it that makes all of the difference in the world.

The alert section is for actual alerts that are about threats to self, not getting paid, cash and dash, etc. But I'm guessing that you've picked that up since reading the responses already.

I did wish to invite you to the infoshare area of Eccie, though. It's a place where we can, more or less, let down our hair and complain or discuss our concerns.

Other than the moderators, no males can see the section.

I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now and haven't checked your profile but if you've been here a certain amount of time, and have posts and reviews, you might qualify to be a part of the ladies, only powder room.

All verified providers have access to the infoshare areas. You'll need to be admitted to the powder room.

Take a deep breath and it'll be alright. Everyone makes mistakes.

And if you have any further concerns, why don't you post them in the infoshare area, unless they pertain to the male members here.

Less flaming in there. Sometimes.

Best,
Elisabeth
... a little flustermecated. And that IS a word because I just made it up. Also, as the word's author, I can assure you it is the correct spelling. Originally Posted by chelseabean
Clever word play. I liked the message, too.
While we're on the subject of her showcase, how many different girls are represented in those pictures? My estimation is at least 2, maybe 3.
Toyz...is this my big break *jazz hands*

Lol centaur nice choice!

Foulron - hmmm her spelling may be off but I definitely don't see deception in her showcase photos.

Looks like the same juicy behind in all lol just different hairstyles.