A month-long emergency on the border has produced ZERO progress. .

Electro-shock therapy may help you achieve that function again, tm. Worth a shot, right...a brain is a terrible thing to waste....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Ive already tried electro shock. I used to be a Republican and hated everyone. When I found out I was going to hell I changed to Democrat
Ive already tried electro shock. I used to be a Republican and hated everyone. When I found out I was going to hell I changed to Democrat Originally Posted by themystic
Oh, really? Wasn't it the dimocrats who recently had to pass a bill reminding themselves who not to hate?
Oh, really? Wasn't it the dimocrats who recently had to pass a bill reminding themselves who not to hate? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Im much more selective in my dislike of others. I don't like Phony Christians, Phony Republicans and Phony Jews. But I love them. In the name of the Father, the Son & The Holy Ghost. Amen GFE

Oh; I don't like Pajama Boys that root for the Pittsburgh Squealers
So why hasn’t anybody produced any reports of the new construction on Trump’s Beautiful Wall, aka Peaches?

Some fucking emergency!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWSS!
So why hasn’t anybody produced any reports of the new construction on Trump’s Beautiful Wall, aka Peaches?

Some fucking emergency!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWSS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the only one in this thread that's actually been to the border since this so called emergency. Funny thing is that those who live or do business there cant find the emergency or where Trump is building a wall
Don't be jealous Little Hitler- I'm sure you look matronly too.

Moscow Ellen your new showcase pictures look so......... matronly. Hummm..........Must be a Republican thing Originally Posted by themystic
Your new showcase needs some work Moscow Ellen Originally Posted by themystic
Your trollish and puerile posting habits need a ton of work, Jussie the Jammy Boy.

Can you afford therapy?
Your trollish and puerile posting habits need a ton of work, Jussie the Jammy Boy.

Can you afford therapy? Originally Posted by lustylad
Maybe you and and Moscow Ellen can go half on your new showcases. You are the Darling of your Pajama Boy Club. Your fan clubs will probably want doubles from you two trolls soon

I don't do the type of "therapy" you and your Pajama Boy Band do
Oh, really? Wasn't it the dimocrats who recently had to pass a bill reminding themselves who not to hate? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You’re right,junkie, the Republicans are far too experienced at the hate game to care about such things.

I find this entire “Democrats hate America” narrative to be laughable. Yet that’s all Trump has shat out of his mouth since Cohen went public,

If you guys would turn around and take a step back for a change, you’d see the fat motherfucker who’s pushing you over the cliff is wearing a MAGA hat to keep his combover under control.

Sad.

Now, my merry little band of thread hijackers, SHOW ME THE NEW WALL! Nearly a million of your fellow citizens didn’t get paid at Christmas for it. You don’t seem to give a shit.

Where’s the fucking wall?
You’re right,junkie, the Republicans are far too experienced at the hate game to care about such things.

I find this entire “Democrats hate America” narrative to be laughable. Yet that’s all Trump has shat out of his mouth since Cohen went public,

If you guys would turn around and take a step back for a change, you’d see the fat motherfucker who’s pushing you over the cliff is wearing a MAGA hat to keep his combover under control.

Sad.

Now, my merry little band of thread hijackers, SHOW ME THE NEW WALL! Nearly a million of your fellow citizens didn’t get paid at Christmas for it. You don’t seem to give a shit.

Where’s the fucking wall? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've been down there aint cant find it. Maybe you have to not "be there" to "see it". I know that's deep but this New Age Republican is very metaphysical. They have literally given new meaning to "truth"
I find this entire “Democrats hate America” narrative to be laughable. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's why you keep hating... so you can snicker and laugh at your own hateful snarky insolent condescending "jokes".

You've been down there aint cant find it. Originally Posted by themystic
Talking about your junk again, jammy boy? Try lending your sweet-lips buddy yssup a magnifying glass next time he goes down.

Tsk, tsk... Stay on topic!
That's why you keep hating... so you can snicker and laugh at your own hateful snarky insolent condescending "jokes".

Talking about your junk again, jammy boy? Try lending your sweet buddy yssup a magnifying glass.

Tsk, tsk... Stay on topic! Originally Posted by lustylad
Were you the pitcher or catcher Pajama Boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8
You lose, Jussie. Whether you're playing dueling swords or dueling banjoes.

Stay on topic! Originally Posted by lustylad
Where’s the wall LL?

Not snarky. Not insolent.

Honest question.

If it was an emergency, you’d think Trump would have been down on the border himself with a shovel on Day One.

No fucking wall. No emergency.
The dim tards still blocking - trying to understand "emergency!" means ( The old tv show I guess )