What's your number?

• bbkid
  • 06-27-2014, 07:13 AM
I'm either gonna have to step up my game.... Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
I hear that your "game" is just fine. js
  • Seedy
  • 06-27-2014, 07:50 AM
I was under the assumption only myself and the modtards , or adminitards are able to see that info.
Seedy you are correct on that assumption.
87 points issued...no bans...unless you count the Kansas City mod who banned me for 90 days and had it overturned two hours later... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I think St. C is in your will & he's afraid he'll be written out if he bans you, lol.

I have 3 warnings (1 thread hi-jack, 2 ad/posting violations - 2 have expired)
0 points, 0 bans

• drax1
  • 06-27-2014, 08:05 AM
I tried a sleep number bed, but it kept getting popped.
Expired points=5 for disregarding a mod directive
Ten points - by St. C himself - for advocating that a certain murdering rat bastard be hanged, drawn and quartered. The Padre and I still chuckle about that.
I was under the assumption only myself and the modtards , or adminitards are able to see that info. Originally Posted by seedman55
Each member can see their own infraction list on their profile .
No points or bans or warnings but I did make the usual offenders list
3 infractions, 2 reversed. Pistolero and Mojojo are fair and balanced. The Dallas forums blow.
I have 7 pages worth (that I have built up over 4 & 1/2 years) although I have never taken the time to read them to see what they were for, but I did notice most of them are expired.
And you have the bans to go with them...how many now? Four?
No points or bans or warnings but I did make the usual offenders list Originally Posted by poppy71
But are you among the "handful of assholes"?
deerhunter served all my bans
And you served all the bans he was warned for...it's a symbiotic relationship...