I found out my cancer is incurable. It got me thinking. Since I'm dying, what should I do while I'm still alive? What is on your bucket list?

BTW, you can see the Northern Lights in Ireland. BOGO!
Kaylee,

Regarding the Jerk-Tards on here..or for that matter any other Jerk-Tards out there...

Illegitimi non carborundum.

damn it. i was hoping you would come back to finally see you. Ive had some cancer scares myself in the last 2 years, I'm so sorry. Im sure if you need anything, or just someone to talk to, many people here would be happy to lend an ear. you are still SMOKING HOT.
So sorry to hear that!! You are a very sweet wonderful woman as well as being very hotttttt
I’m glad we got just one time. We had a great time discussing the Aztec impending apocalypse, and what a crock it was. Do what you want to do. And enjoy yourself!!
  • MRMR
  • 11-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Kaylee,
You have always seemed to be a sweet and intelligent individual on here.
You have an amazing attitude and I wish you the very best and prayers for a wonderful journey ahead.
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Go out with a BANG. Originally Posted by PeterBota
This, And do whatever you want to do, don't let nothing stop you. Sorry to hear about this
Thank you, everyone. I'm just taking it day by day.
Kaylee - you've always been such a positive person, I've admired your wit and wisdom for years. You're in my thoughts and I'm more impressed than ever.
Kaylee - you've always been such a positive person, I've admired your wit and wisdom for years. You're in my thoughts and I'm more impressed than ever. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Thank you so much.
I've actually got a couple apt request.

Thanks but cancer prevents me from working.

Sorry.
If you go to Alaska, I recommend you go in April. It will still be cold but things will be greening and the ice will be melting, and not many tourists. Plus, the hotels are about $30-$50 cheaper per night than if you wait until after May 1st.
If you go to Alaska, I recommend you go in April. It will still be cold but things will be greening and the ice will be melting, and not many tourists. Plus, the hotels are about $30-$50 cheaper per night than if you wait until after May 1st. Originally Posted by pyramider

Thank you for the advice.
Many prayers for U Kaylee. If I were in this situation I would hang out with all the people that really matter to me and see as much of the world as I wanted while I am able.
I've actually got a couple apt request.

Thanks but cancer prevents me from working.

Sorry. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I'm sorry, but this REALLY pisses me off. Kaylee, your response shows that you truly are one of the classiest ladies here. I truly regret that I never met you.

My God, your showcase CLEARLY shows that you are retired, you just announced that you have a terminal condition, and so some FUCK-TARDS want to schedule an appointment? Jeez...I don't think I could have been nearly as nice as you were.

Now on the other side of that coin, maybe they were actually just thinking that they would be helpful, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt in that regard. I'm sure your expenses are through the roof. But still...I just don't get some guys' attitudes: "Hi, I just read that you have terminal cancer and have been enduring chemo. Wanna Fuck?"