Hot Vietnamese Indy

If unable to locate her wechat ID, look at your setting and make adjustments, she is active now. I sent her a message as well, asking for phone number, she's a bit hesitant, understandably so.
I know who you're talking about. I have been chatting with her most of the day. She isn't in a mp or spa. Originally Posted by tyboy1
She comes well recommended, just saying.
我不是亚洲人,但是因为我在亚洲女性中度过了这么多时间,所以它 给了我一个优势。 Originally Posted by mikemendez
Just like the hundreds of other "paying" clients doing the same exact thing.
I know who you're talking about. I have been chatting with her most of the day. She isn't in a mp or spa. Originally Posted by tyboy1
You are talking to a cop. Cops want you to talk a lot for good reason. Swim cautiously partner because sharks are amongst us.
Another Wechat girl just responded, she is incall or out call, I need a break ya'll seriously, plus I have an appointment with an UTR foot massage girl to keep up to speed with extras. I'll provide her details along with Vietnamese indy via PM.
I’m in Mike
Another Wechat girl just responded, she is incall or out call, I need a break ya'll seriously, plus I have an appointment with an UTR foot massage girl to keep up to speed with extras. I'll provide her details along with Vietnamese indy via PM. Originally Posted by mikemendez
BS but hey whatever gets you out of this hole that you created.
Mike is not full of shit. I have used his recommendations on a number of occasions. Always spot on. don't do it if you're worried. Simple.
Okay, I’m back to this thread, just wanted to mention some of you guys are apparently having problems locating provider via WeChat, I notified her, she returned my message and provided her number, she also said it was cool to contact her via cell phone. And just for the sake of argument, if other members or any member on this site has an issue with me sharing Intel on providers please let me know and I can cease doing so, it’s not an issue with me, nonetheless I don’t mind sharing.
Not full of shit. I actually greeted her last night and she was active at the time mike says sending me messages too.
If any of Mike’s avatar girls were available ...
I’ve been known to be full of shit at times, lol, I guess just like anybody else, but I will say this “even when I lie, I tell the truth.”
[/PRIVATE]
Originally Posted by frankocean187
I just want to make something clear with all comers, inspite of the past, that was then , this is now, pm me I’ll be happy to share, just have to have a bit of site history so I can determine if it’s safe to do so, a few very new guys PM’d me, no history, nothing for me to go by, it’s not personal, so sorry, post some reviews, I will know by your reviews if your credible and again it’s not personal .