Anti-Semite Omara a fucking home wrecker on top of a USA wrecker.

This cunt claims to be a Muslim. But then violates one of the basic tenets of Islam.

She better be glad she is not subject to her own beloved Sharia law. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Let's see.... Incest? check. Polygamy (allah says not for women!)? check. Adultery? check. Anything else?

Why does Yssup keep posting that GIF of a guy that looks like he's laughing and crying while fapping ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Because he cant provide a cogent post. So he relies on silly, immature pictures. He’s close to 70yrs old and still needs pictures.
Because he cant provide a cogent post. So he relies on silly, immature pictures. He’s close to 70yrs old and still needs pictures. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL!

How do you think you know my age, bambino? Maybe you should use fewer words .., they resonate like a shrill bleating cry across the entire ECCIEverse.

TWK has his eyes on you, big guy!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Because he cant provide a cogent post. So he relies on silly, immature pictures. He’s close to 70yrs old and still needs pictures. Originally Posted by bambino
We all use pics here. Most of the time it's one and done. Yssup is the only guy who posts the same pic over and over a hundred times in every thread. Clearly neurotic behavior.
LOL!

How do you think you know my age, bambino? Maybe you should use fewer words .., they resonate like a shrill bleating cry across the entire ECCIEverse.

TWK has his eyes on you, big guy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you get finger fucked? You don’t look like you’re enjoying it!!!!!!
LOL!

I think your obsession with my asshole is slightly off topic, bambino. But duly noted.

No means no, buddy.

No wonder Waco has his eyes on you.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You have anything cogent and Constructive to add to the OPs hysterical rant or are you just looking for a Bulgarian boofoo?
You all are missing the second part of the story; Omar used campaign funds to travel her boyfriend around which is a violation of the law.
constituents paying for her sex
constituents paying for her sex Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Kinda like everybody here, eh?

You all are missing the second part of the story; Omar used campaign funds to travel her boyfriend around which is a violation of the law. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If she is, then she should be prosecuted through normal channels.

I agree with you 100% on that.

But the first part of the story ... is utter bullshit by the ignored OP.
Kinda like everybody here, eh?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you have other people paying for your sex?, that's a pretty good deal and if im the only one here not enjoying that then I'm doing something wrong.
I find this story to be HOTTER than Hell.

I was sort of digging the Brother thing, because it wasn't real.. just a phony marriage, no sex involved. but the Nerdy White Guy is Electric! he cheats on his Bitch, he and Ilhan sneak behind backs, and I can just see Ilhan mounting him for enthusiastic Cowgirl.

don't get me started on race-play and Muslim fantasy come alive!

Ilhan is a Cutie
You all are missing the second part of the story; Omar used campaign funds to travel her boyfriend around which is a violation of the law. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Nobody is missing it except the Demomedia.

I find this story to be HOTTER than Hell.

I was sort of digging the Brother thing, because it wasn't real.. just a phony marriage, no sex involved. but the Nerdy White Guy is Electric! he cheats on his Bitch, he and Ilhan sneak behind backs, and I can just see Ilhan mounting him for enthusiastic Cowgirl.

don't get me started on race-play and Muslim fantasy come alive!

Ilhan is a Cutie Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Pics or it didn't happen. The marriage was real. How do you know sex wasn't involved? Incest has been prevalent in Muslim dominant Middle Eastern societies for quite some time. Does her brother supposedly being gay add more flavor to the fantasy?
She hasn’t ever had a MAGA hat slapped off her head like you have. You shouldn’t be so quick to judge others little man. Ever heard of Stormy Daniels little man? Originally Posted by themystic
You talk about MAGA hats getting slapped off peoples heads so much that this has become an obsession with you. Why don't you tell us about the origins of the left wing violent thugs using their fists rather than intellect to voice the discourse they have over a FUCKING HAT?? Is violence all the left has (Antifa) to support their bankrupt ideology??
Is Stormy Daniels similar slick willy's BJ in the oval office and his track record of perversion followed by lawsuits...as in the Stormey Daniels FAILED one...do tell LITTLE MAN!!
Ilhan is a Cutie Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How MANY of those BEERS did you have??