CBJ over BBBJ? Is it the same as GFE?

A rookie here but oh how i wish i could have Ms Athena and Ms Rain for a fantasy!! Originally Posted by Freespirit83
We loose a lot of guys this way....
mmmmmmmm but what a way to die!! lol
If you claim GFE, but don't do BBBJ, you'll be considered a scam artist by many.
I don't like putting categories and activities together. I think a provider can be GFE and offer CBJ only, but she better charge less, not have GPS, and have excellent skills elsewhere in her services. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I tend to agree. Had a session recently with a lady who is BBBJ and claims GFE - it wasn't in my view. I see another lady fairly regularly who is CBJ only and there is no question in my mind that the time spent with her is GFE.

But this has been debated forever and I think it ultimately comes down to is it GFE for you.
gfe is just a stupid term no matter what. i couldn't care less if it's listed as a "service" and i'll never use it in a review. meaningless drivel.
I tend to agree. Had a session recently with a lady who is BBBJ and claims GFE - it wasn't in my view. I see another lady fairly regularly who is CBJ only and there is no question in my mind that the time spent with her is GFE.

But this has been debated forever and I think it ultimately comes down to is it GFE for you. Originally Posted by darkroot50
Well put.
What’s included in GFE has been debated so many times and it leads me to the conclusion that GFE is what a provider says it is, not what I think it is. If she says its cbj then that's what it is. It's getting the provider to own up to it and disclose it before a meeting of the minds has been made. For me a cbj is a deal breaker and I will find someone else to fulfill my need. I need to have my neked cock in an open, dripping, cock slut's mouth. I want the feel of our juices mingle around my cock. You can't feel that with a raincoat on............ Originally Posted by cumalot

I think GFE means the Girlfriend Experience. I dont know many girlfriends who give there man a covered blow so NO cbj is NOT the real GFE . IMO
I agree. And while a CBJ can become someone's ATF (don't know how the hell how?) or a very good fuckbuddy , bottom line, a CBJ fem will never be in the same league as a BBBJ fem (difference amongst BBBJ fems is their hygiene check methods and standards, ijs - so I will NOT just see any BBBJ fem. And because of that concern, I do rule most BBBJ fems out). I will NEVER choose a CBJ fem over the BBBJ fem.

CBJ fems...most of you allow a Gent to DATY and even DATO bare, yet you cover him...explain the math on that shit? Yes, I have done it once with a fuckbuddy (see my reviews), but she was and still is HOT as hell!

BBBJ WINS!
CBJ fems...most of you allow a Gent to DATY and even DATO bare, yet you cover him...explain the math on that shit? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I dont understand that at all. But if a chock was suddenly cbj when I saw her, Id get that plastic hotel laundry service bag from the closet and lay that over her. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander......
I think GFE means the Girlfriend Experience. I dont know many girlfriends who give there man a covered blow so NO cbj is NOT the real GFE . IMO Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
Hate to thread jack being a mod and all but......

How yoo doin'
I dont understand that at all. But if a chock was suddenly cbj when I saw her, Id get that plastic hotel laundry service bag from the closet and lay that over her. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander...... Originally Posted by gimme_that
LMMFAO!

Look...there are tons of fems, literally rolling out of bed in bras and panties (most times NOT matching) and taking toilet mirror pics and posting. NO WAY in Hell are they going near my dick BBBJ nor me near them DATY/DATO. That is plain inhuman. This is getting to the level of a circus with midgets, OMARs, Elephants with shit stacks, and Clowns...yes, I said Clowns...
CBJ vs BBBJ is a personal choice for the SP. As long as she's up front about it, you will then know going in. Could care less if she uses GFE while only providing CBJ, her choice. Your choice is to accept that or go looking for another provider.
  • Old-T
  • 10-22-2012, 06:10 AM
CBJ vs BBBJ is a personal choice for the SP. As long as she's up front about it, you will then know going in. Could care less if she uses GFE while only providing CBJ, her choice. Your choice is to accept that or go looking for another provider. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Yep!
I'll agree with this and say to you guy's. Please read over all of the providers information before asking or sending any questions to the provider. I have notice that most of you guys do NOT read websites, don't understand that one. But on my website (BOTH of them) the service that I provide is listed and BBBJ is one of those DO's… hehehehehehe thank you all for the reply's looking forward to seeing you guys soon. MUAH!!!!!

CBJ vs BBBJ is a personal choice for the SP. As long as she's up front about it, you will then know going in. Could care less if she uses GFE while only providing CBJ, her choice. Your choice is to accept that or go looking for another provider. Originally Posted by canuckvic
FIGHT!