I am so sorry

No big deal babe, and I still want to get some of that famous BNG when I get the chance.
I want to apologize to everyone who has tried to reach me either for appointments or references but I have been in the middle of family stuff and had a death in the family and have not exactly been on my A game..but things are finally calming down and I will be available more and a whole lot more reliable , for the guys who have been supportive thanks I appreciate it.

For the ones who have had appointments booked call me or pm me with proof I missed an appointment and I'll be more than happy to make it up to you...again I am truly sorry ...
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Im sorry for your loss *hugs*
No big deal babe, and I still want to get some of that famous BNG when I get the chance. Originally Posted by spear88
You got it babe ..

Thanks Amy you're a doll....
I`m sending you good thoughts. I have been wanting to sample that BNG you're so famous for.
I am sorry for your loss. A family loss of any type can never be something you are ready for.... and to be caught off guard by surprise makes it even larger than expected. We lost an aunt in August, then 30 days later to the day, lost my mother - so I hate to say understand. Stay strong - you have friends here (met and un-met). those friendships can help get you through. Remember - if you think no one cares - you are wrong - friends do and they will tell you so. And when they don't just pick up the phone and call one who will listen and it will make all the difference.
I'm sorry for your lost honey. I just recently (last week)almost lost(suicide attempt) someone close to me. I know dealing with the death of a loved one is hard. Because I was losing it with just the thought of them not being here with me anymore. I always deal with death hard. U have my deepest sympathy. And I will keep u in prayers.
Good business model every provider should learn from. People go through hard times every now and then. To own it, ask for forgiveness, and offer to make missed appointments happy is a classy move.
I'm here doing what I love and I do love what I do ...you all mean the world to me ...
I'm here doing what I love and I do love what I do ...you all mean the world to me ... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Terribly sorry for your loss Allison. You've handled this with admirable grace.
Definitely looking forward to our time together now more than ever...

All the best love...
This just goes to show what I've said...Alli is first class in all aspects. I've never been the slightest bit disappointed with any aspect of our business arrangements. Sorry for your loss Alli...prayers for you.