just like the states gem

Yea I see you so full of it, your friend riding on your back and the shits coming out your mouth Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Ride hard and fast my boy.. Ride hard..

Ride hard and fast my boy.. Ride hard..

Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Lol funny ........ but it must be kinda hard to talk with my boy stuffed in your mouth richard cranium. .... if you need help figuring out this name just ask im sure most can see it
(Yelling in my best vendor voice) Hot Dogs, Popcorn, Candy!!! Get'em right here!! Never miss and Eccie battle without'em!! Get'em while they're Hot!!

Snow Cones!! Get Your Snow Cones!! We got those too!!

Beer, We got Beer!!! Don't forget about Beer!! Got your Beer right here for the Battle!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg vendor.jpg (11.2 KB, 173 views) File Type: png vendor 2.png (81.9 KB, 175 views) File Type: jpg vendor 3.jpg (14.4 KB, 172 views)

heres a hint
(Yelling in my best vendor voice) Hot Dogs, Popcorn, Candy!!! Get'em right here!! Never miss and Eccie battle without'em!! Get'em while they're Hot!!

Snow Cones!! Get Your Snow Cones!! We got those too!!

Beer, We got Beer!!! Don't forget about Beer!! Got your Beer right here for the Battle!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Waving money..... over here, over here
Lol funny ........ but it must be kinda hard to talk with my boy stuffed in your mouth richard cranium. .... if you need help figuring out this name just ask im sure most can see it Originally Posted by dmaxskin
The funny thing is the little people like you playing internet tough guy.

I (in Arkansas terms) recon you shit yourself driving through a bad area of town. Well ride your through said bad section of town that is.
The funny thing is the little people like you playing internet tough guy.

I (in Arkansas terms) recon you shit yourself driving through a bad area of town. Well ride your through said bad section of town that is. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Been there done that , hell I lived in the toughest part. Some of us wasnt raised with a silver spoon in our mouth
What the hell is this thread about?
Been there done that , hell I lived in the toughest part. Some of us wasnt raised with a silver spoon in our mouth Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Thus the internet tough guy image which is fucking hilarious..
I'm not trying to be tough...... your just showing what most of us already know.,.......richard crainum
I'm not trying to be tough...... your just showing what most of us already know.,.......richard crainum Originally Posted by dmaxskin
That you are a little person who is easily bested..

Yep proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt there my boy..
That you are a little person who is easily bested..

Yep proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt there my boy.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
You know Richard you've got the whitest teeth I ever cum across
You know Richard you've got the whitest teeth I ever cum across Originally Posted by dmaxskin
So third grade.. You stuck back in getting swirled in the toilet still my boy?
You must have something in common with micheal jackson , seems just about every post you seem to mention little boy. What are you fixated with little boys.... come on , now richard
You must have something in common with micheal jackson , seems just about every post you seem to mention little boy. What are you fixated with little boys.... come on , now richard Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Ok son. You still running off at the orifice you have stomped daily I see. But then again your level of skill is juvenile at best. So sonny.. Try some new name calling tactics. Your becoming a total bore.