The 3 Types of Providers

Could not care less about any of these things, interested only in whether or not the whore is attractive enough to make me feel it in my schlong.
Many who talk of their schlong generally end up having a schlort….
Many who talk of their schlong generally end up having a schlort…. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Personal experience?

Also odd that one would focus in on that particular word. Guess there has to be an underlying explanation?
My experience has always been. People who are amateurs, do what they do for free because they love it. People who are professionals, do what they do because they get paid
My experience has always been. People who are amateurs, do what they do for free because they love it. People who are professionals, do what they do because they get paid Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
It's possible to enjoy what you do for a living.
My experience has always been. People who are amateurs, do what they do for free because they love it. People who are professionals, do what they do because they get paid Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Amateurs do what they love because simply doing it brings them joy - they may be good at it or not and it doesn't matter. Many (but not all) professionals do what they love and are very good at it (some are downright naturals), and people will pay them to do what they love. Their love of their work is expressed in the quality of what they do. I am quite fortunate - I love my work, and I enjoy being with other people who love their work as well.
Lol, Dallas, my favorite love bug...I dont think these boys can handle you!
Yall, I have done a trio in the past with her and hung out and she is a blast and a cyclone. Eat a months worth of wheaties!
regardless of ones personal taste pref regarding looks , body types age etc i think if u could get sindee syracuse eve and dallas together for a romp ur penis would thank you immensley
... ur penis would thank you immensley Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
My penis and I aren't speaking at the moment...

Hey Dallas,
Short, fat, old guy right here!!
Many who talk of their schlong generally end up having a schlort…. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Personal experience?

Also odd that one would focus in on that particular word. Guess there has to be an underlying explanation? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Sorry, my comment was only intended for those on the board with a sense of humor. Clearly I need to work on my aim.....
I agree completely.. I’ve known very few 3’s but they are the best.. I had one txt me if I was interested in fucking her MFM with her boyfriend for free.. she just want 2 cocks to get off ... so I did.. was great, she was such a sex maniac she could have handled 4 guys
perhaps you need to use a gentler hand...ur penis is your best friend , not to be on speaking terms is redickulous
I think If a girl fall into 1,2,3 is ymmv. Some girls will have a better time with a more attractive client. We forget these women are humans, and some type attraction matters even though it is all about the money at the end of the day
I think If a girl fall into 1,2,3 is ymmv. Some girls will have a better time with a more attractive client. We forget these women are humans, and some type attraction matters even though it is all about the money at the end of the day Originally Posted by Seanross26
Well shit, guess I never will have a good time then
Lol, Dallas, my favorite love bug...I dont think these boys can handle you!
Yall, I have done a trio in the past with her and hung out and she is a blast and a cyclone. Eat a months worth of wheaties! Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Pay her rate and fuck her then.