Is there any way to tell what providers are in this because they have to be, and those who are in this because they choose to be?

• BLM69
  • 10-31-2023, 02:59 PM
I have wondered that myself many times. I would much rather visit a lady that will use my donation towards life saving medication, diapers & formula or utility bills over one that will use it as a lay-a-way payment on a Hermes Birkin. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
She would rather have a hunk walk through the door instead of the typical looking trick, I couldn't care less what they use the $ they earned
Isn't an occupation like this one of those cases where it's easy to tell if she'd really prefer it if you got a heart attack as soon as you give her the money? Originally Posted by Masalic
If she’s good at her job you’ll never know the difference, I’d never make anyone feel uncomfortable. Now there is a thing where ppl just don’t vibe and that’s ok too, but I would never book them again as opposed to making him feel uncomfortable .
If she’s good at her job you’ll never know the difference, I’d never make anyone feel uncomfortable. Now there is a thing where ppl just don’t vibe and that’s ok too, but I would never book them again as opposed to making him feel uncomfortable . Originally Posted by Cendell M
Fair enough.
Masalic I honestly don't think you belong in the hobby. You are over analyzing everything and are afraid of your own shadow in arranging a meeting. Good luck to you but this honestly is not for you.
The thing that came to mind for me with this question is if the provider is being forced, in which case, we are dealing with human trafficking. I would bet most of the girls in AMPs and working for agencies are doing because they have too, or else.
Masalic I honestly don't think you belong in the hobby. You are over analyzing everything and are afraid of your own shadow in arranging a meeting. Good luck to you but this honestly is not for you. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Its not that I'm afraid of making a meeting. It's just...it's not time yet. For one its winter, and I'm not about to go out in the freezing cold just to get some coochie. And second, since this is how i intend to lose my V-card. I wanna make it memorable.

Also I've always been prone to overthinking things ever since I was a kid, it's just how I am.
Its not that I'm afraid of making a meeting. It's just...it's not time yet. For one its winter, and I'm not about to go out in the freezing cold just to get some coochie. And second, since this is how i intend to lose my V-card. I wanna make it memorable.

Also I've always been prone to overthinking things ever since I was a kid, it's just how I am. Originally Posted by Masalic
Heck fly to Houston or Dallas. Communicate ahead of time and prearrange some thing and let them know you’re sliding your v-card with Mona Lisa, Cendell, Alyssa XOXO, Alyssa71, or even Liz or Sandy at Lucky Trend…(all Houston area). Only one of those I’ve been with is Liz who is mid 50s, but sensual and would be good for you.

If there was a guy named Pitroom he could set you up with an overnight (J K - Houston board joke).

Or fly to Phuket in Thailand and get an overnight there.
  • BLM69
  • 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
Heck fly to Houston or Dallas. Communicate ahead of time and prearrange some thing and let them know you’re sliding your v-card with Mona Lisa, Cendell, Alyssa XOXO, Alyssa71, or even Liz or Sandy at Lucky Trend…(all Houston area). Only one of those I’ve been with is Liz who is mid 50s, but sensual and would be good for you.

If there was a guy named Pitroom he could set you up with an overnight (J K - Houston board joke).

Or fly to Phuket in Thailand and get an overnight there. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Thailand would be my choice

Or fly to Phuket in Thailand and get an overnight there. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Oh I definitely wanna go to thailand in the near future. Also I feel i'd be safer in chicago, cause correct me if im wrong, but isn't texas actually cracking down hard on this sort of thing? Meanwhile here in chicago LE seems to not care unless there's actual trafficking involved
You’re reading to much into this as long as she does her job tcb, good iop, nice,not a rip-off chick why do you even care if she like her job, if she’s doing it right, you’ll never know the difference Originally Posted by Cendell M

yessssss ditto!!!
Thailand would be my choice Originally Posted by BLM69
lose v-card with a ladyboy
Desperation works both ways guys will take a chance with an unknown girl and get robbed. I've had multiple street walkers after a few dates show up or call in desperation at which point I can get activities they have previously refused to do
are you asking if a girl is being forced by another to work or if she in general has another job option. I read your post one way but the comments seem to be more if she likes her job or not?
I will also say men have to do their own research and stop going to the girls guys suggest because often its just a high volume provider not necessarily someone you might want to see or ur cup of tea. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Especially if youre looking for gfe which it sounds you probably want a more natural feel versus someone who books up in advance as shes usually running a character personality theme versus genuine connection and comfort <3
For one its winter, and I'm not about to go out in the freezing cold just to get some coochie. Originally Posted by Masalic
You don't fuck in the winter time ?