Top Hacker Reveals U.S. City To be Nuked in 2015

Spoken with all the love of Jesus in your heart. I'm touched. Thank you, God Fearing Christian! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hey, CuteOldGuy, don't let these posts bother you. They are just trying to convince themselves because they see something in it that could be true.

It's very difficult for some people to see what is going on around them, especially egomaniacs. It's more important to be right.
Hey, CuteOldGuy, don't let these posts bother you. They are just trying to convince themselves because they see something in it that could be true.

It's very difficult for some people to see what is going on around them, especially egomaniacs. It's more important to be right. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Thanks, Deb. They don't bother me. They are too invested in the Establishment to fully understand what's going on. The truth scares the crap out of them.
Thanks, Deb. They don't bother me. They are too invested in the Establishment to fully understand what's going on. The truth scares the crap out of them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, that's it. It's the rest of us that don't see the "real" picture.

The next time you recognize the real truth, it will be your first.

The next time you recognize the real truth, it will be your first. Originally Posted by ExNYer

The next time you recognize the real truth, it will be your first. Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1000000000 what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1000000000 what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Love thine enemy, God Fearing Christian. Do good to those aren't good to you. You don't much about being a Christian at all, do you, God Fearing Christian?
Except, there is NO government explanation here, is there?

There is just some "hacktivist" claiming that he read an e-mail claiming that some place in Pennsylvania is going to be nuked. He doesn't even say where.

THIS you call credible? Originally Posted by ExNYer
There are several whistleblowers who were connected with the CIA who are now reporting confidential information to the public. Just go to Youtube and google. You, my fellow, are caught in the dark ages. Do more research. There is a wealth of fact-based information on the internet and youtube. Mostly by professionals who know what they are talking about and even Edgar Mitchell, who now informs he knows and has facts about NASA and the CIA.

Open your mind and do research. More and more Americans are doing just that. There are too many facts now that point to a real conspiracy run by elites. If you don't see it, that's your problem.
There are several whistleblowers who were connected with the CIA who are now reporting confidential information to the public. Just go to Youtube and google. You, my fellow, are caught in the dark ages. Do more research. There is a wealth of fact-based information on the internet and youtube. Mostly by professionals who know what they are talking about and even Edgar Mitchell, who now informs he knows and has facts about NASA and the CIA.

Open your mind and do research. More and more Americans are doing just that. There are too many facts now that point to a real conspiracy run by elites. If you don't see it, that's your problem. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
People don't want to see it. They are happy within the confines of their make-believe world. What we see is one thing. When you take a chance and look behind the scenes, you will find the Matrix. Metaphorically speaking.

Open your mind and do research. More and more Americans are doing just that. There are too many facts now that point to a real conspiracy run by elites. If you don't see it, that's your problem. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
They weren't read any "nursery stories" when they were in the formative years.

Go to YouTube? What are you? A child?

Why are they on YouTube and not the front page of the NY Times? Or being interview on CNN?

Oh that's right! Now I remember! Because an actual news organization will, you know, check their story (better than Rolling Stone usually) and determine that they are lying lunatics.

So the only place this morons can go is YouTube - because YouTube has no standards. ANYONE can post a video.

Just like YOU can make ridiculous posts on ECCIE.
So, when no city in Pennsylvania - or elsewhere in the US - is nuked in 2015, will you stop posting conspiracy bullshit, too? Originally Posted by ExNYer

Huh? Did somebody say PENNSYLVANIA??? I don't usually bother reading garbage threads started by MissedTheTruth, but dammit now you got my attention... whazzup?
Go to YouTube? What are you? A child?

Why are they on YouTube and not the front page of the NY Times? Or being interview on CNN?

Oh that's right! Now I remember! Because an actual news organization will, you know, check their story (better than Rolling Stone usually) and determine that they are lying lunatics.

So the only place this morons can go is YouTube - because YouTube has no standards. ANYONE can post a video.

Just like YOU can make ridiculous posts on ECCIE. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Seriously? You trust the state-controlled media? That explains a lot.
Seriously? You trust the state-controlled media? That explains a lot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yet another deliberate misreading.

I said that the YouTube idiots can't even pass the smell test of ANY regular media organization - left wing, right wing, moderate, print, radio, television - you name it.

Because any real media organization will ask at least SOME questions regarding corroboration.

They post on YouTube because they cannot sneak their hysterical BS past any news organization.
  • DSK
  • 05-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Seriously? You trust the state-controlled media? That explains a lot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The trick is when and not if. The press serves a very important function. Honestly, anything can be made to appear to be a conspiracy, especially in a society that worship diversity more than unity.
No, I understand perfectly well what you meant. You're just denying it now.

Saying that "it wouldn't surprise me" means in no uncertain terms that you give credibility to the report.

And saying that I'm allegedly satisfied by "government explanations" when, in fact, this story doesn't involve a government explanation means that: 1) you are deflecting, or 2) YOU have a problem with comprehension, or 3) both 1) and 2). Originally Posted by ExNYer
I have a question for you: can you prove that the video is not credible? If so, please make your statement with some kind of back-up material to the contrary. Thank you. And have a great evening.