This is MY BIRTHDAY MONTH

Lindsay,this is my birth month also.Weird thing is,your profile is so much like mine.Hobbies: Sensual Massages,Body Slides,and receiving BBBJ's. Food: Steak,Baked Potoato,Mexican Food. Beverage: H2O,Budlight.Must be something in the stars. Originally Posted by usa kansas
Maybe you could treat me to dinner and I can treat you to dessert!
Oenghus "if a kitchen was available" that is one funny line, I am going to use that!:roflma o: Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Be good I will spank you !!
I like it hard and from behind tell me more! Originally Posted by OLindsay

After teasing you until you beg me to finish you off. I will suit up and spank that cute bottom of yours and start out slowly not giving you it all at once, making you beg for it. Than when you cannot take it anymore I will drill it home and make you scream with delight and ectasy. If you like it I might even pull your hair a bit as I am pounding away. Whispering all sort of naughty things I want to do the birthday girl. Than I would flip you over and give you a pounding so I can see them eyes twinkle and sparkle as I spill into you and make you scream my name.

You asked for more lol Plus see my response on your other thread
  • Bbell
  • 01-01-2013, 09:27 PM
I will wash your birthday suit for you...
I will wash your birthday suit for you... Originally Posted by Bbell
So we gonna take a romantic shower together and then hot tub oooo soo hot and steamy !!
You are such a NAUGHTY GIRL!!! lol Imma have to SPANK YOU!! *grins*

I cannot wait to get back to KC! Hopefully I will see you soon this year!

Kisses~
Monique
Happy birthday I'll give you my present when I see you.
You are such a NAUGHTY GIRL!!! lol Imma have to SPANK YOU!! *grins*

I cannot wait to get back to KC! Hopefully I will see you soon this year!

Kisses~
Monique Originally Posted by Sweet Monique
Well it's on the 27th of this month babe!! Let me know if you can make it and we can do some DOUBLES I have some clients interested in the 2 of us. Muah
Happy birthday I'll give you my present when I see you. Originally Posted by mexmex50
It's on the 27th of this month so I'm gonna celebrate all month!!! You only turn my age once lol so why not celebrate all month right?