Downtown incalls vs. S. or N. Austin location

I HATE!!! downtown.
I have been playing with the thought on going out of my zone and try an incall Central and more south a few times a month
Howdy, Folks!

...as I do not like to drive, but - based on your showcase, I'll travel.

I really dislike downtown. Either I pay through the ass for a hotel parking spot or I pay through the nose for some lot that's a million miles away. In August. In which case I'll be showering for 30 minutes just to be clean enough for me to be with myself.

The nice thing about Austin is that, at least for me, The Domain is still only 15-20 minutes away, and SW is almost too much of a shame to start the car.

Now Dallas. Farmer's Branch to Plano was a horrible drive 15 years ago. I won't think about now. And North Central Distressway!
I live downtown and know a lot of other people who live here so I'm always a bit leery about seeing a provider downtown because I'm afraid I'll run into someone I know. And I've already randomly run into 2 providers here that I've seen BCD (and I don't even hobby that much!). So while it would be very convenient, it's a little too close to home for me.

South incalls are good. Far NW is too far. Mopac/183 area is ok.
Haha. No clocks. Cute.
Arboretum area great. It takes a lot for me to book Downtown or South. Tess, Kelli amd KLK come to mind which are all great. But rebooking a hassle due to location. I'm a lunchtime player and time is of the essance. Driving longer than the session don't work.
great Laura.. I too have been waiting
  • BFE
  • 12-23-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah Laura, Downtown is pretty bad. I don't think south is that common. For some reason, NW (Arboretum, Domain) is somewhat popular with most girls. It has easy access and it is relatively close. Most hotel choices are decent around there too.
Laura sweetie I am thrilled that you will be providing incalls. I have been waiting for that for a long long time and I am glad in 2011 I will finally experience the ultimate pleasure of knowing you. As for the question I dont really think it matters as long as parking is not an issue. Hope to see you soon
I do not mind N or S. Downtown seems to be very inconvenient!