Crazy Sex toys!

maybe the angle should be at an upward thrust position?
first toy made my pussy wet just thinking of it. I'm always trying to get fingered while recieving oral but that let me ride your face. Originally Posted by MissMollyMcGrath
I may have to order one of these . . .
That first toy sounds very hot.
This one is intriguing albeit not for the average Joe.

http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/...AXR-DE720.html
A great store to look for unique and varied bondage stuff is extreme restraints. I have ordered stuff from they and they are very easy to deal with and they website has great stuff.
Being restrained and played with definitely sounds fun, but before I do BDSM I like a little notice that way it doesn't scare me.
it is bazaar, but someone left one of those head things on my front porch. It took me a while to figure out it was for a mustache ride. I cleaned it up and tried it on a GF for 69, but it was a debacle. However, when I sang "sit on my face and tell me that I love you" all was wonderful and I finally found out was a "gusher" was...
extreme restraints--awesome stuff!!!

I got a nice small glass dildo from a client..we put it in the ice bucket for awhile,then I used it for his prostrate pleasure!!!!wooohooo!!
http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/.../VSR-C615.html

Would anyone get this toy and use it's full purpose??
a shock machine sounds like fun, used with a little restraint and some discipline to make that bad girl behave and do as she is told. Hummmmmmm?
I think the toy pictured in my avatar would be fun with the right person. It leaves the nipples exposed for some play.
extreme restraints--awesome stuff!!!

I got a nice small glass dildo from a client..we put it in the ice bucket for awhile,then I used it for his prostrate pleasure!!!!wooohooo!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That sure sounds goooooood . . .
I would like to try one of those swings.
Those do look like fun . . . lots of possibilities . . . comfortable, too . . .