Low Vol Pro

I'm down to about 3-4/wk bc I'm busy with other things now. Those appts are always awesome bc I'm so fucking horny. Not that my appts weren't awesome before but I really appreciate that time a lot more now.
Love all sides of the coin here. Thank for the insight peeps.
I also hold a full time career. So sometimes the sneak away is just as great for me as it is for. Just keep in mind a cancellation is tough for me because I have worked around my work schedule (outside meeting) and my incall mates have accommodated , me also. Low Volume for me, is sometimes 2 gentleman callers in one week, other time two or three in a month. As a recent friend called me, "a true female hobbyist". I choose not to date in my RW life right now, so a 90 minute encounter with wine, we get to know each other and get naked time is bliss for me. With no after drama.
Three a day is low volume? Okay? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Right...
I'm quite sure she didn't mean three every single day.

'Low volume' is relative, and based on a particular period of time...or should be. Let's say, for example, a provider's had 4 dates in a week (7 days).

Pretty 'low volume', yeah?

What if she had all 4 appointments in one day?

See how that works.

My two cents. Carry on.
i know its completely inappropriate.. but all i can think of is all the cash
that brings in...
  • !VI!
  • 11-03-2015, 05:05 AM
If you find a lady who shares an incall, you can be pretty sure she's low volume.

I share an incall with two other providers.

I don't even know how the logistics would work for us to each see two or three a day!

And considering all 9 are likely to ask for "lunch time" LOL! If they are all (NINE) extremely flexible, then MAYBE it would work. (Someone asks for 1:00 and I give him 8:30 pm??? LOL! Someone asks for lunchtime and I suggest 9:00 a.m???)

If they really were movable parts we could schedule when we wanted, it would barely be possible and would run well into the night, which most hobbyists aren't able to do.

Here's a tight schedule allowing only 30 minutes between dates:
Lady A: 9-10am, 10:30-11:30, 12-1
Lady B: 1:30-2:30, 3-4, 4:30-5:30
Lady C: 6-7pm, 7:30-8, 8:30-9:30

It would be quite a scheduling feat for us each to get our 3 guys lined up correctly~~ and assume none will be running late arriving, or running overtime in leaving, or booking a 90 minute or 2 hour date.

And the communication between we three ladies while scheduling all of this would be a part-time job in itself! ("have you scheduled your 1:30 guy yet? My 12:00 wants to change to 12:30 so you need to move all of the later ones by half an hour.")

Even for two ladies to each see two guys in the same day at the same incall would be tough. Ideally spacing them an hour apart and again assuming nobody gets 90 minutes or 2 hours.

10-11, 12-1
2-3, 4-5

This means the early guy either shows up for work after his morning rendezvous (11:30ish), or goes to work early and leaves for lunch at 9:30 in the morning! HA!

And the last guy leaves work for the day at 3:30 or so to get to that 4pm appointment.

It's been my experience that hobbyists don't usually have a huge window to schedule in. If one asks me for 1:00 and I tell him my room mate has something booked for noon to 2:00 and ask him if 2:30 will work, most of the time they can't change their schedule around that much. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
actually it depends on the dynamics of the shared incall....if it's 3 providers woking for one pimp, it's easy to get a spare room incase you get double booked... pimp wants his money...

and even further... if you are seeing one person at 200 or 10 people at 80 but only for 15min at a time, them the low volume gets very... flexable
Back in Naughtyville days, we made 3 at a time work very very well. It was actually really fun. Usually there were only 2 of us there and when one got done (stagger appts by few min so nobody if high fiving on the way out) she would come to the other room and play around the last few min or vice versa. The clients loved it. It was awesome. Oh the good ol days. It takes a good dynamic between the girls though. You have to genuinely like each other. When everything is set in place, it's the best thing you'll ever experience.
... so if train A leaves home at 2pm going 60mph, but train B shares a station with train C during the hours of 11am and 6pm... then do you know the muffin man?
Ah! I see. Thank you for explaining it, ladies.

I've always been with other low-volume/1-hour minimum ladies, and assumed each would have the whole apartment to herself.

Like Lauren said, when we entertain we like to enjoy a glass of wine on the couch, get comfortable together, maybe even begin foreplay in the living room, and move to the bedroom when we want.
Thats a great point SP.
The flip side to the coin is just that. Some pros may really enjoy the art of fucking....and need it more often. So even in high volume, it may not mean anything else other than;
"i reaaaally enjoy dick. And if i can supplement my income with it, then fuck yeaa why not." Originally Posted by addicted2U
*raises hand quietly!
Three a day is low volume? Okay? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Well, we all know from Professor ENG that the average provider regularly takes eight dicks a day, by that comparison, three doesn't even scratch the surface.
Well, we all know from Professor ENG that the average provider regularly takes eight dicks a day, by that comparison, three doesn't even scratch the surface. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
So true. Thanks for laying it out for me
Well, we all know from Professor ENG that the average provider regularly takes eight dicks a day, by that comparison, three doesn't even scratch the surface. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
As far as "8", I was quoting someone else's post in that thread so I cannot claim the credit.
Low Vol Provider subject came up before I got banned.... and I remember saying,,, there are some providers that are LVP by choice and some provider that are LVP not by choice.... They will all claim they are LVP.... No one will claim to be HVP... I am sure guys can tell which kind of provider they are by looks, reviews and postings.